October 11th Meeting

cdavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright guys and gals its time to begin getting pumped for this upcoming club meeting!!! The Official club meeting will be held on Saturday October 11th, 2014 from 2pm until 5pm although as always everyone is welcome to hang out and talk tank and have a good time.
First we are 2 weeks out now so its time to start nominations for Club positions!!! Any club member in good standing can nominate and be elected to any of the positions so START NOMINATING!!! Just post and tag a pe...rson on this thread post with their name and the position you are nominating them for. For Example : John Smith for President.

The Offices and people nominated so far are:

President - Jon Gammon, David Triana, Michael Miller

Vice President - Jimmy Smith, Scott Dangerfield, Jon Gammon, Owen Spackman

Secretary - Brittany Pewitt, Lew Wadsworth, Craig Delk

Treasurer - Scott Dangerfield, Laurie Burbage Ousley,

Master at Arms - David Triana, Scott Dangerfield, Brandon Pounds

At the meeting we will hold the voting and elections. Per the bi laws and constitution, the person who made the nomination has to be a paid member in good standing and the person being nominated has to be a paid member in good standing so we will collect the $5 dues for the rest of the year at the beginning of the meet to elect our representatives. Vendors are not allowed to be in elected positions.
Frag tanks will be set up as well as a tank to float anything you may be buying or picking up from anyone else. Small snacks and drinks will be provided but feel free to bring any food if you wish to share with the club. TV will also be on for Football watching purposes
Lets have fun, talk tank and swap some frags!!! If you have any questions, concerns or comments please feel free to send them on up. We will gladly answer any questions until our newly elected officials take charge and bring us into our awesome future!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back