October Discount Thread: These Discounts Are Scary Good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
algaebarnlogocircle300x300-transparent-png.338275
It's October good people of Reef2Reef,

We have a TON of new products and services we are very excited to tell you about this month as well as some scary good discounts and exclusive offers. Interesting fact: According to our fancy shipping software, AlgaeBarn has shipped over 5.6 TONS of live copepods and phytoplankton so far this year! We thank you all for your continued support and loyalty. The Sustainable Aquarium Movement is gaining momentum and we just took it to a whole new level by partnering with Biota Marine Life Nursery to bring you Captive Bred Green Mandarins, details below!

Up to 25% OFF for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code good for 20% OFF orders $55+ or 25% OFF orders $100+. We know you love our bulk copepod products and this is a great way to save a huge chunk of change no matter what size tank you have, so share a photo with us and enter to win!

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long at www.algaebarn.com!
"25Sub" - 25% OFF your first subscription order all month long!

Newsletter BOGO for new Customers:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

New customers who sign up for our mailing list get a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon code via email good for a FREE $60 5280 Pods & Phyto Combo Pack when you buy one! This is a great way for our new customers to seed their tank with copepods at 1/2 the price.

New Products:
We are excited to offer the following new products for sale at www.algaebarn.com:
Subscriptions:
We are now offering subscriptions on all of our products! This allows you to put your Live Copepod & Phytoplankton order on auto-delivery every week, two weeks, monthly, or every two months for maximum convenience. You'll never forget the pods again, your tank will thrive, and your fish will thank you. Use coupon code "25Sub" for 25% OFF your first subscription delivery!

Biota Captive Bred Green Mandarins:

These epic fish are eating Live & Frozen foods including cyclops, artemia, baby brine, Copepods and pellets! They are also sustainably raised by Biota Marine Life Nursery in Palau so they are hardy as heck and they fit in perfectly with AlgaeBarn's commitment to sustainable aquaculture. Single male fish are $80 and bonded pairs are $200. Every mandarin order comes with a FREE 5280 Pods & OceanMagik Phytoplankton combo, a $60 value FREE with each order! Quantities of these sustainable fish are extremely limited, so get yours before they sell out!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a 20% OFF orders $55+ and 25% OFF orders $100+ coupon code via PM**

22,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 22,000+ 5280 Pods Three Species Mix Live Copepods for FREE. Thats a $120 value! Winner will be announced on 10.31

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 5280 Pods & OceanMagik Phyto combo pack ($60 value)! Winner will be announced on 10.31

$40 FREE SHIPPING and 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee:
All orders $40 and up ship FREE via USPS Priority Mail! We also offer UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day air shipping services for just a few dollars more. So no matter what carrier or service you prefer, we've got you covered. Every order we ship comes with our 100% Alive On Arrival Guarantee as always so you can buy online with confidence.

Don't Forget, you can check out with PayPal or credit card on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one free combo pack per order containing mandarin fish or BOGO coupon redemption. Coupon codes DO NOT apply to Mandarin fish. Coupon expires 10.31.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

a-mused

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An insanely bad picture of my mixed 2gal pico reef. But despite the size, Algae Barn 5280 pods and Ocean Magik keep it incredibly stable. No external sump, either. It's a Fluval Spec II that's had the back filtration section completely re-engineered, with a MP10QD in the tank and a Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue (with Spectral Controller) over it. One emerald crab to keep any algae at bay, plus a Yasha Goby and Candy Cane Pistol Shrimp have called it home for almost two years now.

IMG_2020.JPG

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back