Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The local evening news is something I don't watch, depressing and sad. So much pain and suffering inflicted on their fellow man, each and everyday. Why Lord, why?

The drive to and from work each day is like taking your life in your own hands, drivers speeding, tailgating each other, weaving in and out of lanes and using hand signals in anger at each other. Many accidents daily, some serious and some are deadly. God, I feel I'm the only one sane out there!

Locally there's a up tic in suicide and suicide attempts. One young girl just walked right out into speeding traffic, another the other day jumped off the bridge head first into the Missouri river........ just a couple of examples of so many lately, it tears at my soul Lord!

All of this and so much more......

Take a moment, when stress is on you, your family, your love ones and stand still, close your eyes and pray for strength, clarity and god's hands to hold you and the ones you love. He's there, at work, on the road, when your overwhelmed and clouded. He listens and understands.

Grab someone's hand in need and ask them to pray with you.

When your in need, ask someone to hold your hand and pray for YOU.

He's there, listening.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family needs some extra prayers. My father, who is revered, is very sick. It is a very misunderstood disease that effects the autoimmune system and it is effecting his lungs and kidneys. Lift our LORD first and foremost and say a prayer for one of his children.

Thank you for your payers
Bill

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family needs some extra prayers. My father, who is revered, is very sick. It is a very misunderstood disease that effects the autoimmune system and it is effecting his lungs and kidneys. Lift our LORD first and foremost and say a prayer for one of his children.

Bill

Prayers for you and your father @Salty1962

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Bill

Prayers sent salty!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would everyone pray for my father in law, may need a lung transplant. Thanks Reefers!

Bill

Prayers sent, both of you. God bless,

Jason

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very little details as of now, but prayers are needed for the families of Travis AFB. The base is currently on lockdown due to an active shooter...

Just read their local news release. Prayers for our brothers and sisters and their families, god please watch over them!

geovento7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow just found this thread this awesome and great idea LOVE IT, nothing like the Power of Prayer, I send my prayers to all in need and May GOD send many blessings