Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers going out for all those affected by the shootings that happened at UPS and at a baseball practice, for the soothing of those whose heartrates soared when Travis raised the alarm ... and most of all, for the healing of the great rifts that have opened like deep wounds in the U.S. and across the globe.

~Bruce

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an unspoken request, I'd grave importance. I ask for prayers this morning for me and my family, trying to keep my head up, for the Lord provides.

Prayers sent.

I'm in need as well lord, my family needs you to help us through a difficult time. My family is being torn apart by a adult child and her mental disorders. Please god, give us strength and peace to deal with this. Guide us in what to do and keep us together through this. In the name of the father, son and Holy Ghost I pray. Amen.

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers sent.

I'm in need as well lord, my family needs you to help us through a difficult time. My family is being torn apart by a adult child and her mental disorders. Please god, give us strength and peace to deal with this. Guide us in what to do and keep us together through this. In the name of the father, son and Holy Ghost I pray. Amen.[/QUOTE

Prayers just sent up for you, @Flippers4pups and @Reefrookie220! May the Lord answer in such a way that allows you to see His hand at work, and may He give you strength and courage for the times at hand.

FugeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a request this time, but a praise!

I got a call this afternoon for a job interview, Lord knows I need it, been out of work for for a few months now. Excited about this opportunity to return to work, especially at a LFS.

That is awesome news! I pray the interview goes well. It is so difficult to even get called for an interview.

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm asking for prayers for both my wife and I, she recently had an affair, we have been trying to work in things that led up to it, but things haven't been getting better. tonight, she made some suicidal comments. This concerns me, not only for her, but our 21month old. I told her this is something that we can work through, I'm just so concerned, since I work until 7 each night, and we have no family close.

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm asking for prayers for both my wife and I, she recently had an affair, we have been trying to work in things that led up to it, but things haven't been getting better. tonight, she made some suicidal comments. This concerns me, not only for her, but our 21month old. I told her this is something that we can work through, I'm just so concerned, since I work until 7 each night, and we have no family close.
Sending prayers.
Thoughts of suicide are very serious and should be addressed so you're doing a great thing by recognizing your wife might be asking for help. Are you able to call the suicide prevention hotline? They should be able to tell you how to best proceed to help your wife. The number is
1-800-273-8255.

Please let us know how you and your wife are doing.

FugeReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am praying for you, your wife, and everyone effected. This is not easy to walk through. There are so many emotions that pull in so many directions at one time. Go slow, be gentle with one another, and allow the Lord's spirit to guide you.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm praying for you and your family right now.

Lord, please help this family in need. They need your love and guidance in this hour. They need you to protect them and heal them now. May you sprit come over them and know your there to comfort them. May they know your forgiveness and everlasting love.
In the name of the father, the son and holy sprit, amen.

Stay strong and pray to him. He hears you and understands. He loves all of you.

dmh41532

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know about it the suicide prevention hotline, but I will call. Currently she and my daughter are sleeping, so I'm taking out all knives, and firearms out. I'm also going to make arrangements with neighbors to keep an eye out while I'm at work, for as long as it's needed. I'm also going to call our pastor tomorrow. Thank you for all your thought and prayers. I will keep you all updated.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not know about it the suicide prevention hotline, but I will call. Currently she and my daughter are sleeping, so I'm taking out all knives, and firearms out. I'm also going to make arrangements with neighbors to keep an eye out while I'm at work, for as long as it's needed. I'm also going to call our pastor tomorrow. Thank you for all your thought and prayers. I will keep you all updated.

Stay strong and hang in there. We'll keep praying for you and your family. You can count on it.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Hello,

Tonya and I are praying for you all tonight! If you need someone to talk to then I am available! If you want to talk you can PM me for my number.

Great advice from others.

Reefrookie220

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This floors me, hits so close to home, I lost my mother in this exact scenario. You and your family are in my prayers.

The most important thing is that your wife knows she isn't alone.

The most important thing for you to know is, she needs someone to talk to, and even though she made the comments to you she may need to talk about it with someone else, just don't be hurt by that.

As mentioned above by @revhtree pm me if you need a phone number to vent.

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying for you and your family, @dmh41532...for your wife's safety, as well as your marriage and precious daughter.