Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

LoneStarReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I don't post on the forum often but read it just about every day. Anyway, Our son was born yesterday and ended up getting transferred to the NICU today. We would really appreciate your prayers.

- Preston

Wow Preston. So sorry man. I will be praying for you. We have twin boys that were born at 27 weeks so we know the NICU well. It will be a roller coaster ride but continue to lift your eyes to the Author and Perfector of your faith. Feel free to PM me at any time if you have specific questions or prayer requests.

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a job interview on Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time. If I am hired I have the potential to double/triple my income.. and I will have the majority of weekends off. after having worked retail for 30 years weekends are almost as important as the increase in income. if you would please say a prayer for favor.
Interview went well.. should know early next week if I made it to the next round. :)

Scubabeth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@SpartaReef, God's ways are higher and His plans better than our own. I am praying for the dark times to pass for you and to see His light more clearly.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
-Proverbs 3:5-6

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you will.. my wife has a job interview today at 4.. large increase in pay if she gets the position. she was shoulder tapped to apply. It looks good but ... it is a corporation so anything can happen. thanks..
update on my request. Still waiting on the second call.. president of company is out of town so nothing happening until next week.. we think..

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the process of buying a used home. It needs a bit of work. If we get it I will be able to have a fish room and a big plywood tank. I hope we get the house and all goes well with fixing it up. I want to make a play area for my son in the backyard will truth be told the backyard will be his.

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my dog today after just shy of 10 yrs. IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0909.JPG

It’s amazing how quickly things can happen. Happy dog this morning to a lifeless body tonight. Never take anything in life for granted. We will miss you moose[emoji17]

-Zack

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry Zack. We just lost our little female cat, Phoebe 2 weeks ago. She'd be 13 yr old today. Liver disease. Heart breaking. I keep expecting to see her trotting down the hallway.

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my dog today after just shy of 10 yrs. IMG_0908.JPG IMG_0909.JPG

It’s amazing how quickly things can happen. Happy dog this morning to a lifeless body tonight. Never take anything in life for granted. We will miss you moose[emoji17]

-Zack
Lots of good memories I'll bet.

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you will.. my wife has a job interview today at 4.. large increase in pay if she gets the position. she was shoulder tapped to apply. It looks good but ... it is a corporation so anything can happen. thanks..
update on my request. Still waiting on the second call.. president of company is out of town so nothing happening until next week.. we think..
UPdates. Wife was offered the job and accepted. she starts her training in two weeks. :)
I have the second interview today at 2:30 pm Eastern time. this should be the final interview.. :) Please pray for clarity of thought and ease of nerves. I'm a little more nervous today than I was the last time. I really want this job.

easternreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPdates. Wife was offered the job and accepted. she starts her training in two weeks. :)
I have the second interview today at 2:30 pm Eastern time. this should be the final interview.. :) Please pray for clarity of thought and ease of nerves. I'm a little more nervous today than I was the last time. I really want this job.
AND I GOT THE JOB. pay initially was good enough to switch.. they told me yesterday the numbers look even better than what I was told during the interview process. Its a great thing.. Starting around the first of April.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With a heavy heart I had to learn that our good friend @Tony Vargas his mom past suddenly due to complications from a fall.
We all know Tony Vargas as he done so much for this hobby.
Let Tony know you put a prayer out for him and his family in this hard and difficult time.

deedubz

nuttier than a squirrel turd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just found this thread. How awesome is this.
Last year, 3/20/17 I fell through an attic at work. I do/did (not sure what the fulture holds) HVAC. In doing so, I-
Herniated two discs in my neck, herniated a disc in my lumbar spine, sprained my back, twisted my spine at my sacrum which destroyed my si joints, tore the heck out of my right hip labrum and partially tore the left, and have swelling, fluid buildup, and am starting to have subluxation in both knees from prolonged cane use. I've had on and off sciatica.

I had hip surgery in October and a lot of my hip pain has subsided. That said, I'm still in a tremendous amount of pain on a daily basis. There's days I can barely walk, even with my cane. It has been 13 months and worker's comp has finally decided to start treating my back (thank God!). They're going to do some more diagnostic injections and possibly discuss surgery(s). I'd ask for prayer for continued cooperation on the insurance company's end and continued progress in the healing itself. Even if I can't continue HVAC, just to be relatively pain free and mobile would be good enough for me.
Thank you!
-Dave