Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

Mattrg02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never thought it would come to this, but my wife is displaying tell tale signs of delusional disorder. Everywhere she goes, there are people watching and plotting against her. She’s got a counselor and psychiatrist, but I only see her getting worse. Logic doesn’t work here, with her, and taking a serious toll on myself and our marriage.

I know that God can fix with a snap of His will, but my prayers have gone unanswered up to this point. Hoping He will hear some
of you guys.

Thank you!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother inlaw Treasa just had a quad bypass and doing well but recovery is going to be long and hard not to mention life style is going to have to saverly change.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I are expecting our first child Oct 30th! We have the anatomy scan and gender reveal tomorrow. Prayer specifically that I will raise my child to love Jesus, LORD.

...and also prayer for everyone to have low phosphates, amen!
That is great congrats

I’m going with it’s a

82B98373-EA75-4259-828A-236DE7AA60E6.gif

danreefman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we please pray for vets? Fallen, wounded, and still fighting, and anyone who ever fought to protect this beutiful land.

Remember why you are able to sit a stair at your little colorful glass boxes.

And never forget that America was founded on God.

Thank you soldiers!! Your in my families prayers every day.

brandolphjr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer to Thank God...I have been off r2r for a bit,, because of my wife got stage 3,border line 4 colon cancer,,. The night before the surgery, we prayed together that God would move and totally heal and kill the cancer..few hours before surgery we're the pretests,,and they couldn't see or detect any cancer at all..so no surgery (that look on that doctor face, when I told him God healed her,,he was so dumbfounded)..just wanted to thank the Lord for answering our prayers...he always listens to our prayers,,but answers in his own way and time...[emoji3]

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer to Thank God...I have been off r2r for a bit,, because of my wife got stage 3,border line 4 colon cancer,,. The night before the surgery, we prayed together that God would move and totally heal and kill the cancer..few hours before surgery we're the pretests,,and they couldn't see or detect any cancer at all..so no surgery (that look on that doctor face, when I told him God healed her,,he was so dumbfounded)..just wanted to thank the Lord for answering our prayers...he always listens to our prayers,,but answers in his own way and time...[emoji3]

Praise to God! Awesome to hear!

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Prayers were heard, God listens always.

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need prayers for my grandparents and family please! With Gpa having dementia it’s getting out of hand so after 67 yrs of marriage they just got separated and it’s killing them and the rest of us to have to see it. Thanks in advance!
That is so sad...

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need prayers for my grandparents and family please! With Gpa having dementia it’s getting out of hand so after 67 yrs of marriage they just got separated and it’s killing them and the rest of us to have to see it. Thanks in advance!
We ask god for healing and comfort, in jesus name.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I have posted in my build, I had a stroke 4/9 of this year. Recovery has been way better than anyone predicted or hoped for. Praise God!

I am, however, having residual issues that we can't seem to pin down a cause. I go for a follow up today to find out results of a battery of tests.

Please pray guidance is received by the Dr. and my patience is bolstered. I have always been a quick healer and this is a bit frustrating even though I should be thankful. It's a struggle to keep my self in check.

I forgot to post another word of thanks: I have not had a cigarette since the day of the stroke! I smoked a pack or more a day for just a few weeks shy of 40 years. (Yes, I started when I was 10). I never could imagine my life without them and am so much better off.

Thank you all.