Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my neighbor and best friend's brother is in Kidney shut down :( Walt could use your guys prayers as could his brother KP and their family. Sadly he's already been through a lot having been blind for the last 10 year due to glaucoma. Now this.
Prayers sent up!

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mother was just admitted for emergency surgery for an intestinal blockage that they think might be cancer. All prayers are welcome!

Prayers sent. Hang in there.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys and gals I want to get back to this thread and let you all know that we are going to be praying for you and your requests. Please let us know if you need special prayer for anything. Love you reef family!

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first time I’ve ever seen this thread and what a blessing Rev.

I have a couple questions. Do you have a prayer team associated with this thread? Another question, is this thread only for prayer or do people post praise reports?

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of which:

She would be mortified that I am talking about her on a forum but I have to give thanks and ask for special prayers of thanks for my fiance'.

You all just don't know what this woman has been through with my health, my boys and her mom's health since I met her. She is there every second I need her and is the rock of her family as well.

She works full time, helps out her sister and her sister's kids. Helps take care of her mother.

Most of all, she loves me. I don't understand why, but, she does. She doesn't want anything from me. She doesn't even need anything from me, yet, she is there. A true God send if there ever was one.

So, thank you God for my lovely, wonderful, bride-to-be.

speedstar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals I want to get back to this thread and let you all know that we are going to be praying for you and your requests. Please let us know if you need special prayer for anything. Love you reef family!

Just saw this thread, thank you. Just seeing this post lifted me today!

I have a lot going most importantly with my kids there all in different stages of life (5, 11, 18, 21 y/o's) and all have struggles currently so any prayers for my family and myself to lead, are greatly appreciated. Other stuff keeps coming from all directions of life lately it has been crazy almost impossible to think so much could be out wack.

God is good and I love the fact that no matter the struggles we face we have the ultimate joy in God. I'll be watching this tread and praying for all those I see.

John