Officer Nomanations and Feb meeting

waynesworld

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok if finally got on here and will post something I am not sure if the meetings have been posted her as I was going to and couldn't log and asked that they be posted from some other site "RC". I know some people watch multiple boards so this may be old news but I did want the people that are on this board to know when and where the next meeting is.

A reminder the Feb meeting and it is Sunday 28th of Feb at Smyrna Jim N Nicks starting at 2:00. Here is a link.
www.jimnnicks.com/smyrna_map

We will have some drawings at the meeting. One will be for all members present or not this will be a gift cert. The other will be all Members present, this is one of the stunner strip lights from AC. We will also have a raffle that we will sell the tickets for, you will not want to miss this one it is a Bio Cube 29 Gallon HQI from AC. Here is a link to it:

www.aquaticcritter.com/index.htm

All paid members(ether paid before or at the meeting) and there spouse and kids will eat free. If you are not a member we ask you pay $10. We will have a buffet style setup with BBQ pork smoke chicken wings and riblets for meats. Beans, slaw and tater salad . Tea will be provided free also and maybe soft drinks.

We will also do a vote to change the Const and bylaws so it would be great if everyone that could be there come.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 8.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back