***** OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS GROW-OUT CONTEST 2022 SIGN-UP (2) *****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has it been decided what the prizes are if all the slots fill?
Once the sign ups are done, I think the prizes are decided. However, I don’t know if they actually announce what the prizes are. I don’t think I’ve seen that in any of the past contests but will be a gift certificate based on the first post
I am interested if there is a space available still
I’m not sure if there is still space but send Adam an email to see if you can get in. His email is in his signature

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Once the sign ups are done, I think the prizes are decided. However, I don’t know if they actually announce what the prizes are. I don’t think I’ve seen that in any of the past contests but will be a gift certificate based on the first post

I’m not sure if there is still space but send Adam an email to see if you can get in. His email is in his signature
I think the plan is for me to allocate about 1000.00 in frag packs/ battleboxs. Roughly 700 for 1st, 200 for second and 100 for 3rd

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Got mine purchased !

Attachments

• AB84A986-D192-4960-98D9-1F51BEA3A709.jpeg
    AB84A986-D192-4960-98D9-1F51BEA3A709.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 41

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so as of right now I have had some form of correspondence about shipping with everyone, but the people on this list. If you are on this list, I promise you will hear from me soon to set up a ship date for next week.

if you are not on this list and haven't heard from me, please check your spam folder. If nothing's there then please shoot me an email and we'll get it figured out.

also, anyone still waiting to hear from me on available slots please stand by. I think there are at least 2 left but I need to make sure.

thanks again. The first wave of frags are shipping tomorrow for sure!

again, to the 9 people on this list. I am sorry for the lag, you will hear from me soon I promise!

1. Paul Dimling
  2. Will Wood
  3. Daniel Bosetti
  4. Daryl Burton
  5. Colin Gearing
  6. Tuan Vu
  7. Jason Heigler
  8. Ken Figueroa
  9. Blake Brantly

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on other things to try from battle corals for someone new to SPS with a nano tank (I have the Evo 13.5 with some upgrades)
Obviously going to do my best to keep this contest frag going, but also want to pick up a couple of others as well. I think something smaller but pretty given the nano tank situation would be the best bet.
So looking forward to this!! I am not thinking I am in it to win it, but I can't wait to see if I can manage to get this little guy to grow!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back