***** OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS GROW-OUT CONTEST 2022 SIGN-UP (2) *****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jwwoodjr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, i have sent everyone but one person a message here with details on getting your contest frag.

@jwwoodjr for some reason there was no button to "start a conversation" with you. not Sure if it's just a quirk or if its turned off on your end or something but if you are still interested, please shoot me a PM or email and ill send over the detail.

And to anyone else that hasn't heard from me who is on the list, check your inbox and if its empty, shoot me a message here and ill get you set up
I sent you a message and found the setting that made me seem antisocial. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can’t wait! when can we expect the first batch of corals to ship?
We are going to start shipping the second week of October. I'll get 10-15 out per day mon - wed, so if schedules cooperate we should be able to get them all out that week.

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Usually don't check the mail option here, glad I did though! Payment sent for this. Look forward to participating, and to who ever is running this contest, THANK YOU!!

Mike

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So far, I have 19 contest frags ordered out of 35 total available. Thinking, after a couple days if these aren't taken we can definitely start going down the list of alternates. I figure I'll give these guys at least a few days to see and read the message, and then respond.

If I don't hear from them by say Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, I'll contact whoever is next in line till we've got all the available slots filled.

that sound ok?

as well, to anyone who is actually registered in the original 35 and hasn't responded, please check your messages on here. unfortunately my system for keeping track of contestants via order/username has crashed and burned again lol.

Between the note option on my site being painfully glitchy apparently or contestants just not leaving their user names at all on their orders, I do not have a good record of who's is in, and who needs to order their frag still :crying-face: lol. but well figured either out sure.

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Between the note option on my site being painfully glitchy apparently or contestants just not leaving their user names at all on their orders, I do not have a good record of who's is in, and who needs to order their frag still :crying-face: lol. but well figured either out sure.
Would you like us to comment in this thread with a simple ''paid" so you can cross people off?

chrisjj625

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far, I have 19 contest frags ordered out of 35 total available. Thinking, after a couple days if these aren't taken we can definitely start going down the list of alternates. I figure I'll give these guys at least a few days to see and read the message, and then respond.

If I don't hear from them by say Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest, I'll contact whoever is next in line till we've got all the available slots filled.

that sound ok?

as well, to anyone who is actually registered in the original 35 and hasn't responded, please check your messages on here. unfortunately my system for keeping track of contestants via order/username has crashed and burned again lol.

I replied to your PM was hoping for a response before I place my order. Any chance you could check it or I could contact another way?

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I replied to your PM was hoping for a response before I place my order. Any chance you could check it or I could contact another way?
Sorry for the lag. email is way better at this point. My inbox here is a huge overflowing mess lol. But please give me one sec and I’ll track down your pm and get back to you asap.

0CF5F815-7C94-4007-AE4D-1499B7F4C246.jpeg

Last edited:

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Unfortunately I have to drop out so there will be one spot. Just saw thispost. im just south of ft myers and hurricanes have a way of killing reef tanks. Running a generator but impossible to run it long enough daily to avoid alk swings.. Will be losing quite a few Battlecorals gems I’m afraid. Good luck to everyone involved

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that sound ok?

I’m good with this for tracking purposes, I just need to know who paid and who hasn’t. @lynn.reef.nerd do we want them to PM us or post on this thread that they are paid in?

ETA: It looks like a couple haven’t been on in 10+ days with everyone else active today or since Friday

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Unfortunately I have to drop out so there will be one spot. Just saw thispost. im just south of ft myers and hurricanes have a way of killing reef tanks. Running a generator but impossible to run it long enough daily to avoid alk swings.. Will be losing quite a few Battlecorals gems I’m afraid. Good luck to everyone involved
Hey man I’m in fort myers, never have I seen destruction like this in my life, hope you and yours made it through with no injury and house is intact, my parents are in island park and their house was a total loss, 5’ of water through out entire house. I just got power back yesterday if there is anything you need please don’t hesitate. A hot shower, food, gas, I already gave my window shaker to someone but if you’re in need of anything please let me know.

My tank weathered the storm so I’m gonna go ahead and stay in. As crazy as it sounds the tank is what made me prepare as much as I did.

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys! I want to give the folks who are on the list some time (until Tuesday/Wednesday) to respond and pay Adam @Battlecorals. Once that is done, we will open to anyone (who is NOT in the blood bank contest) to contact adam and purchase any available frags that are left (first come first serve basis). After that week, we can open to those who are already in the blood bank.
@Reefing102

How does that sound?

@Reckless
@Jaredilo
@joli65
@reefbandit
@Kopka
@jasper9

folks on blood bank
@IKD
@zbryant91
@Jlombar1
@The Camaro Show
@llowry87
@Cell
@RobMcC
@Special K
@Dooly

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back