***** OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS GROW-OUT CONTEST 2022 SIGN-UP (2) *****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Chee-tomorpha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I want to give the folks who are on the list some time (until Tuesday/Wednesday) to respond and pay Adam @Battlecorals. Once that is done, we will open to anyone (who is NOT in the blood bank contest) to contact adam and purchase any available frags that are left (first come first serve basis). After that week, we can open to those who are already in the blood bank.
@Reefing102

How does that sound?

@Reckless
@Jaredilo
@joli65
@reefbandit
@Kopka
@jasper9

folks on blood bank
@IKD
@zbryant91
@Jlombar1
@The Camaro Show
@llowry87
@Cell
@RobMcC
@Special K
@Dooly
Is there a list of confirmed participants? Those who have completed their order and are ready to participate.

am3gross

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am on board with what ever everyone decides. Do you need us to let you know if we paid already or are you already tracking that?

Also, will we be looking at receiving the frags say between the 17th-28th time frame?

Mike

100gallonreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man I’m in fort myers, never have I seen destruction like this in my life, hope you and yours made it through with no injury and house is intact, my parents are in island park and their house was a total loss, 5’ of water through out entire house. I just got power back yesterday if there is anything you need please don’t hesitate. A hot shower, food, gas, I already gave my window shaker to someone but if you’re in need of anything please let me know.

My tank weathered the storm so I’m gonna go ahead and stay in. As crazy as it sounds the tank is what made me prepare as much as I did.
Hey man I’m in fort myers, never have I seen destruction like this in my life, hope you and yours made it through with no injury and house is intact, my parents are in island park and their house was a total loss, 5’ of water through out entire house. I just got power back yesterday if there is anything you need please don’t hesitate. A hot shower, food, gas, I already gave my window shaker to someone but if you’re in need of anything please let me know.

My tank weathered the storm so I’m gonna go ahead and stay in. As crazy as it sounds the tank is what made me prepare as much as I did.
Thanks man that’s very cool of you. We got power back and house is good. We’re just thankful we weathered storm as well as we did. So many people are in bad shape. Tank will survive but definitely in a funk stage

Kopka

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! I want to give the folks who are on the list some time (until Tuesday/Wednesday) to respond and pay Adam @Battlecorals. Once that is done, we will open to anyone (who is NOT in the blood bank contest) to contact adam and purchase any available frags that are left (first come first serve basis). After that week, we can open to those who are already in the blood bank.
@Reefing102

How does that sound?

@Reckless
@Jaredilo
@joli65
@reefbandit
@Kopka
@jasper9

folks on blood bank
@IKD
@zbryant91
@Jlombar1
@The Camaro Show
@llowry87
@Cell
@RobMcC
@Special K
@Dooly
Does this mean I’m in or I’m on the wait list? How do I go about ordering? Straight from the website?

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lynn.reef.nerd I have not placed my order yet but have been in contact with Adam and am just getting a couple things finalized but I am 100% in and committed and will have order placed by tomorrow at latest. Internet has been very hit or miss down here since Ian.

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@lynn.reef.nerd Messaged Adam as well, but I will be moving in June of next year and will be unable to complete the contest. Don’t want to take the chance from someone else! Best of luck everyone

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@lynn.reef.nerd can you add me to your list since Adam said there’s a spot for me. Thank you!!
yep. just confirm with @lynn.reef.nerd and shoot me an email and ill get you all set. as of today there are still at least 12-13 spots open based on who I have heard back from and people I have not yet who may get bumped.

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep. just confirm with @lynn.reef.nerd and shoot me an email and ill get you all set. as of today there are still at least 12-13 spots open based on who I have heard back from and people I have not yet who may get bumped.
What email should I use? I had a question about purchasing on your website

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like to be greedy, but I'm surprised this one hasn't filled up yet. I'm in the other contest, but if there are any open slots and I'm allowed to be in both, I'd love to participate.

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't like to be greedy, but I'm surprised this one hasn't filled up yet. I'm in the other contest, but if there are any open slots and I'm allowed to be in both, I'd love to participate.
Feel free to send Adam a message! If anyone else who still want to play, please send him a message. First come first serve so we can begin!

Back