***** OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS GROW-OUT CONTEST 2022 SIGN-UP (2) *****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any suggestions on other things to try from battle corals for someone new to SPS with a nano tank (I have the Evo 13.5 with some upgrades)
Obviously going to do my best to keep this contest frag going, but also want to pick up a couple of others as well. I think something smaller but pretty given the nano tank situation would be the best bet.
So looking forward to this!! I am not thinking I am in it to win it, but I can't wait to see if I can manage to get this little guy to grow!
Get a battle box and tell him what you are looking for and he will pick them out for you. You get big healthy frags and also incredible value.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Get a battle box and tell him what you are looking for and he will pick them out for you. You get big healthy frags and also incredible value.
yep. thanks for chiming in! you can't really go wrong with a box these day , and ill take any direction you'd like to offer on selection including specific pieces as well. let me know if you have any other questions at all

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

IF you ordered a frag, please use this thread to post your first picture. Thank you.

Wiskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Avatar Adam! Do all the contestants get to add that graphic in their sig?

I get my coral today!!! I'm sitting here in my home office looking out the front window as I type.

Whiskey

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I love the Avatar Adam! Do all the contestants get to add that graphic in their sig?

I get my coral today!!! I'm sitting here in my home office looking out the front window as I type.

Whiskey
Absolutely! If anybody out there wants the image in any form just let me know.

Maybe I can just post it here for you guys I’ll try in a sec. Would be cool to all sync up like that :)

Last edited:

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah!! Post it up here! I want it!
cool here is the circle version as it lays out much better for the avatar. contestants Arte free to use it as they please:)

Raindrops-2.png

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey just need to put this out there to all contestants expecting a delivery Anytime in the next coming weeks

if we locked in a day, as per our email. that is the ship day, not the delivery day.

I always operate on ship days as opposed to delivery days. If I bounced back-and-forth I would screw up so many orders it’s not even funny.

for example, if we locked in Wednesday, And the subject of your email says Wednesday lock in or something like that, and I wrote “will ship Wednesday for Thursday am delivery” in out confirmation email, you better believe your coral will ship Wednesday.

i am sorry for any confusion. I have worked really hard to make this as clear and concise as possible for everyone regarding ship days and delivery days

Back