**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Queen of clubs

Ace of spades
3 of hearts
5 of clubs
King of diamonds

DevinScottUkulele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

FINAL SCORE

@brett073 - 4 OR 5, doesn't matter
@DevinScottUkulele - 4
@tbrown3589 - 1

@Hungrypede - 1

Congratulations on winning a $30 gift card!

The next game announcement will be at 5pm PT

We will play for a $50 GIFT CARD so check back in!
Congratulations @brett073

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

GAME REMINDER
GO FISH

Been a while since you've played this, yeah? Every won a $50 gift card from it though?! For this game, guess five different cards (number and suit) that you think I have in my hand. For each one you get correct, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. Each entry should include five different cards (number and suit). The game will run until the start of the sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

DevinScottUkulele

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LONG BANNER.jpg

NEW GAME
GO FISH

Been a while since you've played this, yeah? Every won a $50 gift card from it though?! For this game, guess five different cards (number and suit) that you think I have in my hand. For each one you get correct, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. Each entry should include five different cards (number and suit). The game will run until the start of the sale then a winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Ace of spades
3 of diamonds
7 of hearts
Jack of diamonds
8 of clubs

Back