**Official Cali Kid Corals 7 YR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE Thread** SAT FEB 4th & SUN FEB 5th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are those yellowish ones in the right pic?

Also, one of my top three is White Zombies, but for the life of me, they're one of the few zoas that I just can't seem to get to grow in my tank. They do fine but they just don't grow well. Everything else will grow like weeds, but never them. No idea why.
I want to say stratospheres but I can’t exactly remember. I just got them in last week but I can’t find the email.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I want to say stratospheres but I can’t exactly remember. I just got them in last week but I can’t find the email.
Which pic exactly? Do you mean stratocaster? I got some of those recently as well, I don't see those in any pics you posted.

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which pic exactly? Do you mean stratocaster? I got some of those recently as well, I don't see those in any pics you posted.
That could have been it. I can’t recall the exact name but it was something like that.

he was asking about the ones in the later post, next to the white zombies.

OP
OP
calikidcorals

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LIVE SALE COLLECTION
10% OFF ALL REMAINING CORAL IN THE LIVE SALE COLLECTION
ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT!
A New Design (1).png

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use an iPhone 12 with an orphek. The first pic is only blurry because I texted it to myself and it downscales photos texting from an iphone to an android. My personal cell doesn't take as good of pictures as my work issued iphone.
Ditch the Orphek and buy one of these linked below. Once you find the particular filter that works best for your application, then order it by the sheet, cut out squares, and just use masking tape to attach it over your lenses.

There is no silver bullet when it comes to filters because each filter is a static tool that does a specific job. In reef photography that means a filter can only filter out a certain amount of blue, and how much you need to filter out depends on how blue your spectrum is, light intensity, etc. The other option is to pick a single filter and adjust your lights to that filter for the pics. However, just getting the right gel filter from the beginning is the best and easiest way to take nice quality pictures from your camera.

TBLightning

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll admit I didn't read through all 88 pages, but I've never done this before. If I purchase a shipping module before today's release where do I enter for the drawings? Or were the drawings just for yesterday? Thanks!

brett073

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll admit I didn't read through all 88 pages, but I've never done this before. If I purchase a shipping module before today's release where do I enter for the drawings? Or were the drawings just for yesterday? Thanks!
There’s the grand prize drawing that won’t take place until after today and then throughout the sale @CodyBot does fun games that you can play and if you win you can get free shipping, gift cards, or corals

Back