Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As most of you know, I am a Pastor first and foremost and I wanted to create a place to where any one can post if they need prayer. I believe in prayer and I want to be here for you all if you ever need me.

You can post your request here, PM, or email me. Whichever one you feel comfortable with the most.

I receive prayer PM's a lot here and now we have a place to post the prayer request if you need it.

Thank you all.

Last edited:
OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Justin.

Add Steven to the list.

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pray for me as well as anyone else in this world that I can become closer to God. I am trying but I find it difficult everyday to ignore sinful things which include sinful thoughts. There are many things I have removed/blocked in my life to avoid having sinful thoughts as well as sinful situations brought on me but its still hard.

mevstheworld

Salt Creep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pray for me as well as anyone else in this world that I can become closer to God. I am trying but I find it difficult everyday to ignore sinful things which include sinful thoughts. There are many things I have removed/blocked in my life to avoid having sinful thoughts as well as sinful situations brought on me but its still hard.
+1

cfblong your in my thoughts.... I'm in the same boat and need divine help. Pray for us Rev, and your in my prayers also....................:burn_joss_stick:

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm agnostic and I don't like organized religion, yet some nights I find myself saying a prayer of thanks. I don't know who I'm praying to, but I feel better for saying "thanks" to who/what ever is listening.

Keep up the good work Rev.

Last edited by a moderator:

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent Idea Rev! A while back I PMed you with a prayer request for my wife who had just been diagnosed with breast cancer. A week or so ago you were thoughtful enough to inquire about her progress. She had 2 surgerys since that time. I'm so happy to report that the latest report that we have gotten is that everything is "clear" Now she is facing radiation treatment. We are both so thankful that we have been spared a much worse fate.

I understand that there are people who frequent this board who don't necessarily believe in the power of prayer. I also realize that there are those who don't believe in God. To those people I simply ask that you please allow those of us who do have strong beliefs to be able to practice them. We pose no threat or harm to anyone.

To any and all, we appreciate your thoughts and prayers. God bless you all and thanx to you Rev!

Last edited:

aerius007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would guess Rev feels an obligation to have a thread like this on his site. I cant imagine him not feeling to need to bring people closer to God when he has a chance like this. Chances are that getting one person to say a prayer that would not be said otherwise makes it well worth it to a person of his beliefs. Again, just my assumption (i should really stop assuming things).

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great thread for those who need our prayers...

not sure to where to even start....

about a year. back my mom had a stroke while also being on dialysis. she recently had a kidney transplant and when we thought everything was alright we found out that her body rejected the donor kidney. we are still unsure of what is going on next.

a couple of weeks back, my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer in both lungs. i guess thats was 40+ years of smoking does to a person (glad i never started). on top of that he has several tumors that are not technically inoperable but doctors want to try other alternatives since one of the tumors is wrapped around a blood vessel leading to the heart.

having both parents now going in and out of the hospital and even some doctors saying they might have less than a few years to live, I have been picking up some of the slack to pay bills and what not. this hobby sorta has come to a halt, since family always comes first.

everyone who is lucky enough to still have their love ones still available, you should always be grateful for who you have even through the tough times.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
....family always comes first.

everyone who is lucky enough to still have their love ones still available, you should always be grateful for who you have even through the tough times.

So very true. Your parents are lucky to have a son willing to help them out. You and your family will be in my prayers. God bless you and your family.