OFFICIAL R2R LIVE SALE - January 5th & 6th (Sat & Sun) - Up to 95% OFF - 1500 CORALS - PRIZES - FUN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’re still buying after CherryCoral sale? You still have room in your tank!
This is the 4th live sale I am doing in 4 consecutive weeks. I am very picky and don't have the biggest budget so I've actually only gotten on average 3-4 pieces per sale averaging under $30 each. It's also a brand new tank so 100% left to fill. I'm starting to think I need more rock though based on how much I like coral lol.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the 4th live sale I am doing in 4 consecutive weeks. I am very picky and don't have the biggest budget so I've actually only gotten on average 3-4 pieces per sale averaging under $30 each. It's also a brand new tank so 100% left to fill. I'm starting to think I need more rock though based on how much I like coral lol.

I’m a little picky too... I was still able to get nine coral for $130 with shipping, that was pretty cool!

I would love to see your tank! Would love to see this, you get your coral from CherryCoral yet? I know some went and picked them up.

Ratsinmyhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the $50 gc. I still need some time before any coral but free stuff is always nice.

0DA724E9-87FD-4C43-A314-B4B1DE189D33.jpeg

chk4tix

Not a bot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really looking forward to this sale, I have been shopping with ASD for years. Use to go visit the store on business trips years ago....post for contest and email sent off.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a little picky too... I was still able to get nine coral for $130 with shipping, that was pretty cool!

I would love to see your tank! Would love to see this, you get your coral from CherryCoral yet? I know some went and picked them up.
I posted it on page 4 of this thread. I also have a build thread going for it. I just got my shipment yesterday from the first sale I did 4 weeks age. I asked for later shipping from them because I knew the tank itself wouldn't be ready yet. The coral from them is just chilling in my little quarantine tank right now. I'm getting two shipments this week and then a shipment next week from this sale.

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bought lots of stuff from last weeks live sale smh.. gonna check this out see if anything catches my eye.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do we have to purchase a shipping module before buying? I’ve never done this before and don’t even know if I’ll get anything. So I’d hate to buy one then or buy anything.

You can buy it during the sale, no problem, thanks!

Back