Official Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2021 Video Thread

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who came out this past weekend to make this such a memorable event. We are going to link the video from the show in this thread, we hope you enjoy.

Inside Look-Setup Day Orlando 2021​

The preparation process for a trade show can seem extremely overwhelming and as an exhibitor you may not know where to start. The show prep/set up is the dirty work of the show — and it is a lot of work. Check out this video for an inside look at Friday Set Up Day at Reef-A-Palooza

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2021 Highlights [4K]​

After almost 2 long years of waiting, we are super excited that Reef-A-Palooza "America's Largest Saltwater Aquarium Show" is back! The show took place the weekend of May 15th & 16th 2021 at the beautiful Caribe Royale Orlando. The entire weekend was a blast and we would like to thank everyone who came out to join us for our "7th year" in Orlando.

OP
OP
Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef A Palooza Orlando

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando Is Back In 2021-Hype Video​

Reef-A-Palooza Orlando, "America’s Largest Saltwater Aquarium Trade Show,” is back! Now going on our 7th year in Central Florida. The show takes place over the course of 2 action packed days. Where you can shop & meet the industries top dry goods & livestock vendors. We invite you to join us at the beautiful Caribe Royale Orlando All Suites Hotel & Convention Center on May 15 & 16 2021 for an amazing weekend of fun and excitement.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back