that clam tho.... wowEste é meu humilde aquário. Espero que gostem.
[USER = 151381] @Luciano Aguiar [/ USER]
Uau! Em que porcentagem você executa esses radions e está usando os programas de luz incluídos ou fez o seu próprio? Também estou muito interessado em saber quais são seus parâmetros! Olá, eu uso AB + sps. Kh 7,5 / Ca 420 / Mg 1400. No3 = 0 Fosfato 0www.reef2reef.com
We asked Reef Of The Month: Should we bring it back? And you answered!! So we are going to bring it back!
This is going to be really cool, especially since we even have a prize trophy to send to each month's featured hobbyist!
We are planning to alternate the types of tanks we are featuring so that will keep it fair. We want to be sure we are featuring big tanks, small tanks, AIOs, etc. to be sure we have a wide variety of features.
However, we are going to need your help! We need you guys to nominate your favorite reef tanks for the honor!! These could be reef tanks you love to follow, or it could even be your own reef (you are welcome to self-nominate if you think you have a reef that's worthy of this honor).
In order for a tank nomination to be considered:
If you want to nominate a tank, please put the following into a post in this thread:
- The tank must have an up-to-date build thread on Reef2Reef (an update within the last month). If you want to see a tank featured that doesn't have a build thread, invite the tank owner to start one HERE in the appropriate category.
- There must be really good pictures of the reef.
- The owner must be willing for their tank to be featured.
- A photo of the tank you are nominating.
- A link to the tank's build thread.
- Tag the owner of the tank in the post (if it's your own tank, this step isn't necessary).
Now, let the nominations BEGIN!!
Also, if you'd like to check out previous tanks of the month like the one in the photo below, you can find them HERE!
Some people make me want to tear down my whole tank and start over... at which point .. I would still fail to achieve this.I humbly nominate my reef for the AIO category!
Hi all! So I've been thinking about making a build thread for my current SPS tank for a while and I finally feel like I'm at the point where I'd like to show it off! Below is some information about me and my tank as well as some pictures. Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think! About...www.reef2reef.com