Official Secret Santa Reveal Thread

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I did a two part shipment this year. I am hoping the second part is the wow factor and is something from myself;)

Thank you so much for everything you sent me. I love the second gift! And yes, you achieved your WOW factor goal! Very well made and excellent craftsmanship!

SS gift2copy.jpg
SS giftcopy3 (2).jpg

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you so much for everything you sent me. I love the second gift! And yes, you achieved your WOW factor goal! Very well made and excellent craftsmanship!

SS gift2copy.jpg
SS giftcopy3 (2).jpg
You're welcome. I like the counter tops by the way ;) :).

Seagars

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
i have no idea who mine is but i got a great gift. a personalized philadelphia eagles jersey with my name on it. i go to wear it for 1 game this year but will sport it proudly at the prowl game and next year. TY again!!!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
My original Secret Santa got lost in a life blizzard just outside of Albuquerque. I was contacted by Hermie and told that Santa would be a little late this year. I figured that Santa had me on the naughty list (right where I belong) but Just before Chinese New Year I was bombarded with gifts!
Jan 20th a fresh batch of Polyp Labs Reef Roids inside a blue gift bag.
Jan 21st a massive box with another blue gift bag with an Eheim Jager heater, how did they know the water was a bit cold in the tank this year?
And then another box on the doorstep with 1hundred billion pods +/-? shipped live from @AlgaeBarn showed up along with 2 additional packages with the reagents for my Hanna P and Kh meters?

How did Santa know I needed and use all of this stuff?

Thank you Secret Santa for overwhelmingly amazing gifts for my reef habit!
The wife suspected I had another love interest until she saw all of the gifts were reef stuff. Actually she suspected I was buying stuff and sending it too myself, but either way she loved the blue gift bags that some of these items came in. She confiscated them for regifting next year!

Here's a picture of her opening the heater. She loves unwrapping packages so she was eager to help, Thank you, thank you Santa's, I presume > :)
IMG_1882.JPG

Vette67

Reefing since 1997
View Badges
Reaction score
@tjsweldind94, I’m your secret Santa. I hope you enjoyed your gift and are making good use of it. Like I said: the key to a stable reef is good water. So enjoy the RO unit and I hope you get many years of use out of it.

Merry Christmas and keep on reefing!

Bill

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back