Official Secret Santa Reveal Thread

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
My name is on the return address label on the gift box I sent. Hopefully he will put two and two together

I haven’t opened it yet because I’m still at work, but my scout team did provide some key intelligence and I’d like to think I’m brighter than the average LED bulb so yes, two and two equals...um...brb!

EDIT: I’m pretty sure it 5, no 4, no... um, I’ll let you know once I open the package! :oops:

Last edited:

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
giphy.gif

it’s a clue!!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
My person got their gifts and said they liked them so that was also a gift for me. (Haven’t seen my real one yet)

I will give my clues for my person
I am a member of R2R
I post on R2R and have an avatar
I like all posts or I always like your stuff
The wrapping paper matches one of the things I’m always including in posts and my avatar.
My grammar terrible is
I once saw a fish this big. It was a cat

BirdGuy21

View Badges
Reaction score
Mine is a human named Jake from PA... Not sure who they are on R2R, though. Anyhow...... loved my gifts! Jake is a great SS. :cool:

I’m glad you like everything! :). I’m so glad the package arrived on your birthday too! You entered it on Elfster and I was thinking it would be perfect if it got there just in time.

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
I am totally clueless on mine. I got my gift really early via Amazon. So no return addy to go on and there wasn't anything inside other than the item. I have a couple guesses based on reply's to my posts tho. To me all i want to be sure of is that they know how much i appreciated the gift and that i hope they have a wonderful holliday!

As for the person i sent items to.....good luck. I will say that i know what its like to have a crappy football team. But his is looking pretty good this year.
Go BILLS! YOU were my SS werent you?!?!

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m glad you like everything! :). I’m so glad the package arrived on your birthday too! You entered it on Elfster and I was thinking it would be perfect if it got there just in time.

Thanks!! Awesome Audubon Society card too. Happy Holidays!!

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have no clue as to who is my SS.
I don't know the person I sent my gift to either but she has not been posting much and is fairly new to R2R. I did receive a thank you on Elfster. So I doubt they will see this hint but I made her something.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
My gift recipient will be receiving a 2nd gift this week... This one will have a few things with the last part of my username on them. :cool:

Back