Official Secret Santa Reveal Thread

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Yep. Might be a few bits of R2R swag in there. :cool: Unfortunately, I just checked tracking and it's showing it won't arrive until the day after Christmas. :rolleyes:

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
I did a two part shipment this year. I am hoping the second part is the wow factor and is something from myself;)

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_3024.jpg

My second gift from my SS @Dommerguy! A very cool vintage poster! I love it! Merry Christmas!

gotmesalty77

View Badges
Reaction score
Why yes yes I was
I want to thank you so much for the gifts, and as you well know it's not the best time for birthdays, you certainly went above and beyond. I was so pumped with every gift because EVERTHING was prefect and something I will absolutely use. That fritz spray works miracles lol. Of course the bills mafia shirt is my favorite. Again thank you for everything, your a wonderfully kind person. I'd love to trade some frags with you sometime if that would be cool with you!!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, I have no clue as to who my Secret Santa is as I have not received a gift from them as of yet. But I do live on a WEEEE little dot in the western Pacific and Amazon was the easiest way to fulfill my recipient's gift wishes and slow to receive shipments. On that weeeee little dot, I am surrounded, literally, by billions and billions of the tiny 5280 gifts sent to you. So, for my recipient, that is clue #1. Happy to help your tank microfauna population bloom.
Clue #2 - When the tide is low nothing beats the tide coming automatically in without you having to do it with buckets. Happy to make your high tides easier.
Third and final clue - If you made note of the Amazon account name the gifts came from, it was under my wife's name which is the same as a little town in San Diego County, zip code 92065.
Now my recipient just needs to visit this thread...

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Well, I have no clue as to who my Secret Santa is as I have not received a gift from them as of yet. But I do live on a WEEEE little dot in the western Pacific and Amazon was the easiest way to fulfill my recipient's gift wishes and slow to receive shipments. On that weeeee little dot, I am surrounded, literally, by billions and billions of the tiny 5280 gifts sent to you. So, for my recipient, that is clue #1. Happy to help your tank microfauna population bloom.
Clue #2 - When the tide is low nothing beats the tide coming automatically in without you having to do it with buckets. Happy to make your high tides easier.
Third and final clue - If you made note of the Amazon account name the gifts came from, it was under my wife's name which is the same as a little town in San Diego County, zip code 92065.
Now my recipient just needs to visit this thread...
Oh, you're GOOD! Sneaky

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
I want to thank you so much for the gifts, and as you well know it's not the best time for birthdays, you certainly went above and beyond. I was so pumped with every gift because EVERTHING was prefect and something I will absolutely use. That fritz spray works miracles lol. Of course the bills mafia shirt is my favorite. Again thank you for everything, your a wonderfully kind person. I'd love to trade some frags with you sometime if that would be cool with you!!

That would be SWEET! I am so glad you liked everything! I thought a little bit of everything couldn't be bad. I have some zoas here I fragged about a month ago. I was going to try to send them but with the weather here in CLE being what it is in winter I didn't want to chance it. My birthday is Jan 4. so i always got jipped on the bday side of things too. When the weather warms up I'll send down some frags for you ;)

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
05EBA17A-0B68-4FD6-8B7D-BAB20D1D3B41.jpeg

My SS went above and beyond what I expected. I really appreciated the gifts but the card put it over the top!! I really really appreciate it, have a Merry Christmas and if you ever need anything, please drop me a line!! Wish I knew who you were!! Have a merry Christmas!!

Why-Me

Been going against the grain since I was a sapling
View Badges
Reaction score
05EBA17A-0B68-4FD6-8B7D-BAB20D1D3B41.jpeg

My SS went above and beyond what I expected. I really appreciated the gifts but the card put it over the top!! I really really appreciate it, have a Merry Christmas and if you ever need anything, please drop me a line!! Wish I knew who you were!! Have a merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and thank you for your service!
Glad you dig the card.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back