Official Secret Santa Reveal Thread

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Woohoo!! My gift shows it was delivered to my gift recipient today!!!
I just recieved a package today! There are several items (and when I say several, I mean a lot) with the last part of your username attached. I had a hunch that you may have been my SS. Tell me I'm not wrong.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
I just recieved a package today! There are several items (and when I say several, I mean a lot) with the last part of your username attached. I had a hunch that you may have been my SS. Tell me I'm not wrong.
Guilty as charged, my friend!! :cool: I'm so glad the package made it to you today!! Merry Christmas!!!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I got an inkbird and The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist (book)! Love it! I plan to start reading tonight! Thank you, Secret Santa!

Very great book. After you read it you might leave a review here:

Like Santa, author @Paul B is donating book sale proceeds to charity! Leaving a nice comment could boost his book sales and if it were possible(?) his naturally charming disposition at the same time! :)

Merry Christmas to all,
KrisSS2019Reef

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have only seen her twice since I put her in my tank. She’s so cute but hard as heck to get a good pic. This is the best I have so far. It was taken in the evening so my lights were dim and blue... Really blurry

2307D698-7F94-42F0-AF5C-7711D07BAEE5.png
You got a Seahorse? That's really nice!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
I don’t know my recipient’s username here. But he said “I went over the moon” that should help him figure it out. He also got himself a wall hammer. My SS sent me a Salifert Mg kit and toys for my 2 boys. I’m so grateful for this person in the UK.

Aldemirgen

View Badges
Reaction score
I don’t know my recipient’s username here. But he said “I went over the moon” that should help him figure it out. He also got himself a wall hammer. My SS sent me a Salifert Mg kit and toys for my 2 boys. I’m so grateful for this person in the UK.
Umm are you sure he is in the UK? :rolleyes:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back