*Official Summer Live Event Sale Thread - SUN May 22nd*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

calikidcorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
B5D3CE11-DA88-4777-AB77-08590DB6E02A.jpeg

This is the official Cali Kid Corals/ R2R Summer Live Event & Sale Thread! Here you will find all info pertaining to the live sale (rules, shipping info, teaser pics...etc)

Sale will begin at 9:00 AM PT. There will One-of-a-Kind pieces, Raffle Prizes, Giveaways & FREEBIE frags...and an overall GOOD TIME!

SHIPPING: Click here for a pre sale discount on shipping modules! https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/shipping

All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Shipping days are Monday - Wednesday

Our normal shipping DOA policy applies DOA Policy

Local-pick is available for California Residents at both Whittier and Concord locations. Select Local pick-up at check out

RULES: All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT. We recommend creating an account to make the check out process easier and faster. Store credit, discount codes, and vouchers are not allowed during the Live Sale
All orders are FINAL. No store credit or raffled vouchers can be used on this live sale

Games/Giveaway Rules:
Max 2 FREE CORALS per customer. Customer must purchase shipping AND at least one live sale coral.

RAFFLE(S): Raffles will take place soon after the Live Sale. Winners will be announced on this thread!

GRAND PRIZE: Oculus Quest 2 Meta Quest 2
274993828_1112838919531346_4623408876791506859_n.jpg

TIPS: We recommend you register an account on our website www.calikidcorals.com for a quicker check out process during the Live Event.

Keep checking this thread for updates, teasers, etc...

We look forward to see you here!

- Cali Kid Team

Cali Kid Corals

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
More teasers!!! :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SMASH BROTHERS

I'm pumped about the Meta Quest 2 grand prize! For those that haven't ever experienced virtual reality, you better buckle up! It's quite literally like stepping into a new world! In the spirit of the prize, I'm feeling some video game themed games!

For this game, I have picked 8 famous video game characters and it's time for them to go head to head in an all out brawl tournament! Your job is to guess who will win! Post your guess bracket (march madness style bracket) and for every correct guess you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then no more guesses. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

Here's an example of how your guess should look:

bracket thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

I'm pumped about the Meta Quest 2 grand prize! For those that haven't ever experienced virtual reality, you better buckle up! It's quite literally like stepping into a new world! In the spirit of the prize, I'm feeling some video game themed games!

For this game, I have picked 8 famous video game characters and it's time for them to go head to head in an all out brawl tournament! Your job is to guess who will win! Post your guess bracket (march madness style bracket) and for every correct guess you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

One entry per person. The game runs until the start of the sale then no more guesses. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

bracket thumbnail.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SMASH BROTHERS

bracket thumbnail.jpg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back