Officially done shipping till after the Holidays, save one straggler going out one Monday and all printed stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well friends, it's that time of year again where shipping companies are so busy that delays are practically inevitable. I learned the hard way many years ago with Fed Ex when I was given the response "plane was full" as to why a bulk of boxes were stuck an extra night. And that was it. No more playing with the proverbial fire before the big day.

UPS is admittedly better at handling the heavy load, but out of an abundance of caution, every year since then I shut down all shipments about a week or two before Xmas. Will resume limited shipments after Xmas and will get completely back to normal after the New Year.

Hoping a good Holiday is had by all!

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 9.32.13 AM.png

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well friends, it's that time of year again where shipping companies are so busy that delays are practically inevitable. I learned the hard way many years ago with Fed Ex when I was given the response "plane was full" as to why a bulk of boxes were stuck an extra night. And that was it. No more playing with the proverbial fire before the big day.

UPS is admittedly better at handling the heavy load, but out of an abundance of caution, every year since then I shut down all shipments about a week or two before Xmas. Will resume limited shipments after Xmas and will get completely back to normal after the New Year.

Hoping a good Holiday is had by all!

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 9.32.13 AM.png
Now I know where to make some extra cash during the holidays; and then spend it on Battleboxes!

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope you get the opportunity to enjoy the break and relax a bit! Happy holidays Adam.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back