• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG bounce

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking this to a swap on the 28th and want to price it correctly. I've only ever seen frags and they are always $250-300. Is $450 too much, too little, or just right?
I think the frag plug next to it is 1"
IMG_20190914_165945336_HDR.jpg

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking this to a swap on the 28th and want to price it correctly. I've only ever seen frags and they are always $250-300. Is $450 too much, too little, or just right?
I think the frag plug next to it is 1"
IMG_20190914_165945336_HDR.jpg
I think the price should reflect the level of "bounce" present. All the WYSIWYG OG's I've seen have significantly more and/or greater "bounce". That level of "bounce" may fluctuate depending on the animals' mood or condition but I do not know as I do not have any "bounce" shrooms. Price accordingly IMHO. Bottom line people will pay what they believe it is worth.

OP
OP
R

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the price should reflect the level of "bounce" present. All the WYSIWYG OG's I've seen have significantly more and/or greater "bounce". That level of "bounce" may fluctuate depending on the animals' mood or condition but I do not know as I do not have any "bounce" shrooms. Price accordingly IMHO. Bottom line people will pay what they believe it is worth.
I hear ya on that 'bounciness' and bubble size thing. If you read an article from UC they have said LED produce the large bubbles and MH/t-5 produce more but smaller. My set up is MH/t-5 so I don't know if I'll ever get large bubbles.

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should sell fast at that price, but if you have the time, if you wanted to, you could make more fragging it, and selling them.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back