• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG bounce

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking this to a swap on the 28th and want to price it correctly. I've only ever seen frags and they are always $250-300. Is $450 too much, too little, or just right?
I think the frag plug next to it is 1"
IMG_20190914_165945336_HDR.jpg

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm taking this to a swap on the 28th and want to price it correctly. I've only ever seen frags and they are always $250-300. Is $450 too much, too little, or just right?
I think the frag plug next to it is 1"
IMG_20190914_165945336_HDR.jpg
I think the price should reflect the level of "bounce" present. All the WYSIWYG OG's I've seen have significantly more and/or greater "bounce". That level of "bounce" may fluctuate depending on the animals' mood or condition but I do not know as I do not have any "bounce" shrooms. Price accordingly IMHO. Bottom line people will pay what they believe it is worth.

OP
OP
R

rogersb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the price should reflect the level of "bounce" present. All the WYSIWYG OG's I've seen have significantly more and/or greater "bounce". That level of "bounce" may fluctuate depending on the animals' mood or condition but I do not know as I do not have any "bounce" shrooms. Price accordingly IMHO. Bottom line people will pay what they believe it is worth.
I hear ya on that 'bounciness' and bubble size thing. If you read an article from UC they have said LED produce the large bubbles and MH/t-5 produce more but smaller. My set up is MH/t-5 so I don't know if I'll ever get large bubbles.

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should sell fast at that price, but if you have the time, if you wanted to, you could make more fragging it, and selling them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back