• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Jawbreaker Mushrooms - GA/SC/N. FL

Item Price
$80-$100
Shipping
YES shipping is available

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

I have a TON of OG Jawbreaker mushrooms in my tank, and need to get rid of some. I probably have 200+ in my tank currently.

Pricing is as follows:

1-2 - $100/ea
2-4 - $90/ea
5+ - $80/ea

I also have my big rock colony of Jawbreakers for sale(local pickup only but will travel). There are ~100 mushrooms on that rock. Message me and we can work out a price.

In the photos below, the Momma is the big mushroom on the back side of the rock with Red/Green coloration. She is not for sale. The red color on these mushrooms comes fairly quickly, while the green takes a year or two. Also, not sure why, but some of my jawbreakers have white coloration also.

I am willing to ship, but do not have a shippers account anywhere so shipping might be expensive. Also willing to travel a bit if you order $250 or more.

We have shipped these mushrooms before with no issues a few years ago. More than likely they will ship unattached.

Let me know if you have any questions, or comments!

IMG_3873.jpg IMG_20220622_221534.jpg IMG_3876.jpg

OP
OP
will25u

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since quite a few people have asked about getting Jawbreakers with green in them...

I am selling the smaller ones, some may have red, but none will have green. Green takes a long while to come in.

OP
OP
will25u

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't something like red first then green then purple? More time more color
I haven't seen purple on any of mine. First, red, usually under a year. Sometime much earlier. Green takes a little bit. 1-2 years or more from what I have seen.

Momma has Red/Green, and a few others that have been around a while have green. But no purple.

Also I have quite a few that have white in them. Not sure why? Anyone know anything?

Coral Cove

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen purple on any of mine. First, red, usually under a year. Sometime much earlier. Green takes a little bit. 1-2 years or more from what I have seen.

Momma has Red/Green, and a few others that have been around a while have green. But no purple.

Also I have quite a few that have white in them. Not sure why? Anyone know anything?
Are you selling any mamas with green in them?

Barnacleboi_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

I have a TON of OG Jawbreaker mushrooms in my tank, and need to get rid of some. I probably have 200+ in my tank currently.

Pricing is as follows:

1-2 - $100/ea
2-4 - $90/ea
5+ - $80/ea

I also have my big rock colony of Jawbreakers for sale(local pickup only but will travel). There are ~100 mushrooms on that rock. Message me and we can work out a price.

In the photos below, the Momma is the big mushroom on the back side of the rock with Red/Green coloration. She is not for sale. The red color on these mushrooms comes fairly quickly, while the green takes a year or two. Also, not sure why, but some of my jawbreakers have white coloration also.

I am willing to ship, but do not have a shippers account anywhere so shipping might be expensive. Also willing to travel a bit if you order $250 or more.

We have shipped these mushrooms before with no issues a few years ago. More than likely they will ship unattached.

Hey! I’m new to R2R
Howdy,

Pricing is as follows:

1-2 - $100/ea
2-4 - $90/ea
5+ - $80/ea

Hey! I’m interested in buying 5 of your Jawbreakers but I’m wondering if there’s any chance I could get pics of the exact ones I’d get. I’m new to R2R and I’m not sure how to PM you my contact info. Are you on Instagram? Maybe you can DM the pics there @Barnacleboi_reefing when you get a chance to.
Have a great day!

SaltyyH2o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in 5 as well but would prefer pics to see first. Thank you!

OP
OP
will25u

will25u

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m interested in 5 as well but would prefer pics to see first. Thank you!
Here are some new photos.

I don't remove them from where they are in the tank until I am getting ready to ship them.

First pic is of momma.
Second is of the colony rock I am selling.

I am not selling any with green unless you buy the colony. It has 3-4 with red/green.

Attachments

• PXL_20220720_193847658.jpg
    PXL_20220720_193847658.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 284
  • PXL_20220720_193907163.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220720_193907163.MP.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 285

BigScaryDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some new photos.

I don't remove them from where they are in the tank until I am getting ready to ship them.

First pic is of momma.
Second is of the colony rock I am selling.

I am not selling any with green unless you buy the colony. It has 3-4 with red/green.
How much are you asking for the colony with green in it?

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be intereted in 5 if the price wre better. I only paid 50 for last one and they go off constanly on ebay for that! Also how long did it take to get all those babies? WOW! Mine wont grow and it has a metallic sheen to it and crazy insanely bright with a single red strip. Just sold as a jb. What fits that description? Are yours crazy bright and do they have a sheen?

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also notice a lot of white ones! I definitely wouldnt want white! About how bi are they?

Barnacleboi_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy,

Pricing is as follows:

1-2 - $100/ea
2-4 - $90/ea
5+ - $80/ea

Hi all. I just wanted to share my positive experience with this seller. I requested a couple with some red on them and he worked out a nice deal for me on them. I was expecting 5 jawbreakers but instead I was surprised with 6 good sized ones and 2 babies. I wasn’t sure what to expect from my first purchase on R2R, but I’m very happy that I decided to buy from him. Here’s a picture for you guys to see exactly what I received a couple hours ago. Buy with confidence and know you’ll get exactly what you pay for and then some. Thanks for the awesome jawbreakers!!
EB814E5E-BF97-42B3-A606-DCADF5E13F36.jpeg
EB814E5E-BF97-42B3-A606-DCADF5E13F36.jpeg
3775CEF2-C949-4EB5-AFA8-BE26748A701C.jpeg

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Do you still have 5 and about how big would they be? I have 2 babies already but they very tiny and I want some that wont take years to have babies! I am already 61 and dont feel like waiting forever anymore. May just sell my little babies!

kylan_

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since quite a few people have asked about getting Jawbreakers with green in them...

I am selling the smaller ones, some may have red, but none will have green. Green takes a long while to come in.
Still have any?

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back