• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OG Purple Monster, RRC OP, RRC Shazam, Z's Blue Floyd, Z's Prize and more

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank continues to be in a very happy place right now with good color and growth. I have trimmed to make some frags available. Some of the frags are chunky and encrusted and some are smaller. All the frags are really healthy. Some frags have been cut for many weeks as you can tell by the encrusting but some are fresher and you can probably tell by the color of the plug. Shipping is Fed Ex overnite by 10:30 am next day delivery (where available) and it is $50. If you buy over $300, shipping is free.

I expect your frags to thrive but if not, contact me—it’s a fun hobby and I want satisfied reefers (and I really mean that). I live in Southern California. I warranty my frags , I will share the guarantee with you when you are interested in a purchase.

Purple Monster—yup the original deal. The colony picture is from June, I just have not updated. It is impossible to get large frags, but they range from ½ inch to ¾ inch and have been cut many weeks ago. All are happy and thriving

Purple Monster frags $95

Z’s Blue Floyd—think of RR USA Pink Floyd and then add fluorescing blue tips. The pictures of this are under blue leds. If you don’t have blue led supplements or really good actinics, this will simply look like a very vivid Pink Floyd. But if you do have led supplements, Z’s Blue Floyd has stunning color all over plus glowing blue tips.

Z’s Blue Floyd frags $150

Reef Raft Canada Shazam—its rare, nobody has it, it is stunning. I have a few chunky encrusting frags. The frags are doing great but they will get much better color as each of them develops into a mini-colony or colony same with the red colored polyps.

Oh this picture is metal halides and t5’s, and look at the crazy color.

Picture from June of this year under blue leds (below)

Representative frag size, not WYSISYG

Reef Raft Canada Shazam frags $250, and I just have a few only

Z’s Prize—As far as I know, I am the only source for this coral. It looks great under metal halides, t5’s or leds. Blue leds make it look literally unreal because the color becomes so intense. It has multi-colors and will lighten up initially in your tanks after you first get it and then recolor to match my colony. It is just what it does, so now you know. I will share a picture with metal halides and blue leds. Hardly anyone has metal halides but atleast you can see what it looks like under different lights.

Z’s Prize under Blue Leds (below and be careful because it is crazy)

Z’s Prize under Metal halides (below)

Z's Prize under leds again, it is pretty darn crazy and that is really what it looks like under blues

Z’s Prize frags $200

Oregon Tort—yup again the original. The frags have been cut for weeks, probably around ¾ inch to an inch.

Representative frag sizes, not WYSIWYG

Oregon Tort frags $60

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion—perhaps the brightest orange passion of them all. I have frags about ¾ inch to maybe 1 inch, happy and healthy.

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion under metal halides (and yes behind it is the Reef Raft USA Pink Floyd and yes remember this is a metal halide picture)

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion under leds

Representative of frag size, not WYSIWYG and likely not encrusted either

Reef Raft Canada Orange Passion frags $200

Reef Raft USA Pink Floyd frags $100

Representative frags, not WYSIWYG

BlueBerry Wine—I have only seen it in Canada for the most part. Crazy metallic blue hard to capture in a photo. Frags will be large.

Representative frag size, but not WYSIWYG and probably not encrusted

Blueberry Wine frags $175

Z’s 1—This is a beautiful sps coral that is so hard to capture. It tables and has beautiful shades of blue and aquamarine and even more colors. The frags will be large and pretty chunky

Z’s 1 frags $80

Z’s Dream Monti—yup the crazy yellow and orange one with blue polyps.

my mother colony about a year ago plus

Representative frags, not WYSIWYG

Z’s Dream Monti frags $175

Jason Fox Flame It is one fire. My colony is growing absolutely crazy. Frags should be nice sized and very happy and healthy

Jason Fox Flame frags $80

Last edited:

CoralKouture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great Seller!!! Buy from with confidence. Great communication, fast shipping, and packing was second to none. Will definitely be grabbing a couple more z's.

frank c.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased 6 frags approx 8 months ago Z,s prize, Z,s yellow eyed jaw dropper, Z,s avenger, Pink floyd, RRC Pink Cadillac and Rays Rainbow. All have at least doubled in size some much more, all stunning color healthy and pest free!! don't hesitate to purchase.

OP
OP
watchguy123

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased 6 frags approx 8 months ago Z,s prize, Z,s yellow eyed jaw dropper, Z,s avenger, Pink floyd, RRC Pink Cadillac and Rays Rainbow. All have at least doubled in size some much more, all stunning color healthy and pest free!! don't hesitate to purchase.

Thank you, Frank. You got some beauties.

I got a request for some pictures of frags. From this morning under reefbrites. Left is Z's Prize, middle is Z's Blue Floyd and right is Jason Fox Flame.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back