!!!!!OK HERE'S THE WINNING DESIGN FOR THE 2022 RAINDROPS ON ROSES GRAPHIC CONTEST!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AKG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys! thanks so much for all the submissions. I really appreciate all you guys help with this. some excellent work by some talented folks to be sure.

but unfortunately there can only be one winner and I think I have zeroed in on that winner. Barring any last minute entries I will go ahead and make it official tomorrow morning first thing. and real the chosen image!
Here's a last minute entry, sorry saw this earlier today and been working on it a couple hours, I think it looks good though!!

Raindropsonroses.png

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok, so this was awesome guys! I really appreciate everyones willingness to work on this. Like I said, lot's great entries for this one but I had to choose only one.

And the title goes to Dennis DeSilva @d2mini for this amazing creation!

I'll admit I love how this turned out. With the subtle umbrella and perfect font and color combination, it won me over real fast. Dennis totally nailed it. This design will go on stickers for all the contest participants and T-Shirts will be available on the site soon in Navy Blue, Charcoal Gray or Black.

Great job Dennis! And, thanks again to everyone who contributed. You guy's absolutely rule. I may hit a few of you up to help me design some more t shirts if you are up for it, in the future. And I think every one of you deserves a credit for a free frag, so look for that in your inbox from me sometime real soon.

Thanks again!!!

what do you guys think?

Raindrops-Final-1.png

Last edited:

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @d2mini that came out awesome! I've been trying to self teach myself graphic/digital art but I got a bit to go to reach your level!

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats @d2mini that came out awesome! I've been trying to self teach myself graphic/digital art but I got a bit to go to reach your level!
Thanks! I'm stoked because I have my newly started build going and the store credit will really help out in getting some color in the tank.... eventually. :D

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back