!!!OK, IT'S HERE, THE OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS BLACK FRIDAY SALE THREAD!!!!!!

Jaredilo

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Been out of the hobby for a few years, getting back in slowly. The efflo here started as a frag from my 2nd battle box from Adam. pic is from Feb2017.

Attachments

• 20170205_204734.jpg
    20170205_204734.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 31

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Been out of the hobby for a few years, getting back in slowly. The efflo here started as a frag from my 2nd battle box from Adam. pic is from Feb2017.
Looks great, basically all of my corals from Adam are just frags, I cant wait for them to grow into beautiful colonies like yours.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Please post pics, I love see what everyone gets
Haven’t requested anything specific from Adam, I didn’t want to Interfere with his magic. It’s my first time buying from battlecorals. Is there anything you would recommend from BC that you have received or any gems you seen in boxes? I wanted to get one of his prints but wanted to match it to a coral I had in the tank. Have you gotten a print from BC?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Haven’t requested anything specific from Adam, I didn’t want to Interfere with his magic. It’s my first time buying from battlecorals. Is there anything you would recommend from BC that you have received or any gems you seen in boxes? I wanted to get one of his prints but wanted to match it to a coral I had in the tank. Have you gotten a print from BC?
I usually try to give as few requests as possible. On my last two boxes the only thing I requested is that he try to pick corals that grow up more than out, and that is just because of the space issues I have.
Naturally there are some corals that I prefer in every box that I've recieved, and for me it is not always the one that costs the most. My overall favorite so far is probably my Sky Parade. It helps that in my tank it has a lot of polyp extension, and there is something about a "fuzzy" acro that I love.

I have never gotten one of his prints. My wife puts up with the tank I doubt she will be okay with me hanging coral art up around the house. Although I would like to see her face as I start taking family pictures down to replace them with a picture of a coral.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
As for seeing gems in other people's orders there was someone on the Halloween sale thread that listed these as the corals he got
insanity teni
cricket spine
mango ultima
lasermelon
ORMS
rose milli.

I am completely jealous of that order, including the lasermelon which is probably hands down my favorite acro. There was someone local to me selling one on FB and it was the coral that got me interested in acropora. I wasn't able to buy the one on Facebook before it was sold, which was probably for the best since at the time I probably would've just killed it anyway.

I don't know if that order that I'm jealous of was a battlebox or if he just ordered individual corals though. If it was a box there was obviously no mention of what price the box was either.

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Are there picture of that one as frags? I looked in the search but couldn’t find.
Here is the picture that was posted by @Joe462 on the last sale thread from his order. I'm pretty sure this is the picture of the lasermelon at least
lm.jpg

Have you ever torn down a tank over an issue you couldn't seem to beat?

• Yes! I have. (Tell us about what issue you faced in the thread.)

Votes: 133 23.8%
  • No. Thankfully, I haven't.

Votes: 289 51.8%
  • Nope, but it almost happened. (Share your experience in the thread.)

Votes: 44 7.9%
  • Not yet, but I'm almost there. (Tell us what you're dealing with.)

Votes: 47 8.4%
  • If you reef long enough, this will eventually happen to you.

Votes: 36 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 1.6%
FnR