!!!OK, IT'S HERE, THE OFFICIAL BATTLECORALS BLACK FRIDAY SALE THREAD!!!!!!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hahaha just a few dedicated posters and many, many, many pages of completely pointless gifs.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

Pointless Gif’s?

Joe462

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
As for seeing gems in other people's orders there was someone on the Halloween sale thread that listed these as the corals he got
insanity teni
cricket spine
mango ultima
lasermelon
ORMS
rose milli.

I am completely jealous of that order, including the lasermelon which is probably hands down my favorite acro. There was someone local to me selling one on FB and it was the coral that got me interested in acropora. I wasn't able to buy the one on Facebook before it was sold, which was probably for the best since at the time I probably would've just killed it anyway.

I don't know if that order that I'm jealous of was a battlebox or if he just ordered individual corals though. If it was a box there was obviously no mention of what price the box was either.
This one was mine! It wasn't a battle box, I just picked out some i really wanted and got a couple awesome freebies.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
This one was mine! It wasn't a battle box, I just picked out some i really wanted and got a couple awesome freebies.
Yea I posted a picture of yours and tagged you in it. I didn't want it to appear that I was saying it was my pic. Also, I was hoping you would show up so I could ask for an updated pic of the lasermelon. I was guessing you ordered specific corals but I wasn't positive.

giphy - 2021-12-05T211541.013.gif

ryshark

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I was wondering if it was a custom order, I looked at the list/pics on the other thread. Very nice!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Battlecoral sales are very elusive
Voting Election 2020 GIF by ACLU

Ecspecially the Birthday sale that he did, which was only for 1 hour.

I doubt there will be a sale soon. If I remember correctly he said that he doesn't ship for the few weeks around Christmas time because of the risk of shipping delays... and I'm sure taking some time of to enjoy the holidays with his family doesn't hurt either.

Jaredilo

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
20211209_110419.jpg

20211209_110331.jpg

My battle box arrived yesterday!
The rainbow tenuis unfortunately did not survive shipping. Everything else opened up within minutes after acclimating. Corals are larger/chunkier than your typical frags, and the colors are incredible.
I will post some pics of the coral later tonight after the lights come on.

How often do you buy coral from other hobbyists?

• Very Often

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 113 34.6%
  • Very Rare

Votes: 66 20.2%
  • Never

Votes: 66 20.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 3.1%
Geo's Reef