Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

madweazl

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I’m just wondering if you guys will add back the feature that shows the amount of users online? Just thought it was cool to have.

If you're not seeing it on the right of the page right now, try clearing cache. It's large and annoying now LOL.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay this is super nitpicky, but the text on the side (much better than the icons btw) have strange colors. The yellow for example feels darker than it should and the red (Team R2R) and blue (Partner Member) are very saturated.

Basically, the color palette doesn't feel consistent. Especially compared to the over all redesign.

Bare in mind this is just a quick mock up, but I think this is a little easier on the eyes: (again, sorry to nitpick)

PVhIqWE.jpg

I agree and I will be working on making these much nicer soon!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have went through this entire thread so far and made a list of all the complaints we're already working on the list!

Awesome to hear, I like many others am sure you will iron out the details soon enough. It's a big leap and will take time to get things to where they need to be:)

I do really like that you can now edit your posts in the same box without it opening another window, BUT you can't insert quotes anymore in edit mode it seems.

We need a glitter emoji
@Crabs McJones

Skip that, make the whole background of his header behind his badges rain glitter, all day, every day;)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
test

AlexKintner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If not already mentioned...

Go To Page '+' and '-' buttons not working in Edge, but work properly in Chrome.

Like the new look!

BornHandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we get a way to tag posts after they've been created? It would really help when searching for something that has been covered, but no tags added at the time.

CMO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new banner colors are a bit obnoxious and distracting IMO. It's hard to focus on the actual post with people like @Crabs McJones who have an insanely bright banner rainbow pulling my attention. The red is especially annoying and there seem to be a lot of red banners.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new banner colors are a bit obnoxious and distracting IMO. It's hard to focus on the actual post with people like @Crabs McJones who have an insanely bright banner rainbow pulling my attention. The red is especially annoying and there seem to be a lot of red banners.
tenor.gif

ImperfectPersonalAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

DesertCitiesReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the app under my subscribed area for my favorite forums it doesn’t highlight (blue) for topics or forums with new or updated posts. I have to go through the regular forum to see which ones been updated which is a pain for me. ;):p

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the app not been updated with the changes?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back