Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

EmptyWallet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in 'big software' and release day is always brutal now matter how well you do it. I think you've done a brilliant job, and the new site is awesome! Rome wasn't built in a day / <insert clever reefing analogy about how you can't upgrade your tank overnight and expect it to be perfect straight away>

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in 'big software' and release day is always brutal now matter how well you do it. I think you've done a brilliant job, and the new site is awesome! Rome wasn't built in a day / <insert clever reefing analogy about how you can't upgrade your tank overnight and expect it to be perfect straight away>
Wait!!!! So your saying the big tank move and upgrade won’t regrow my dead sps colonies and make them grow to the size of redwood trees over night? That’s it I’m done time to take it all down;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
But in all seriousness your absolutely correct!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What ever this is ,, I ain't liking it ,, not one bit ,, who's bright idea was this ,, it was fun while it lasted ,, off to Reef Central,,

And you’re a Braves fan like me!?!? :p

Rick.45cal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure I’m in love with the floating side bar on the right side of the screen. I’d prefer if it was on the left side, but that’s probably mostly personal preference. It’s a little strange with a touch screen being right handed (where my hand naturally scrolls the page is in the sidebar now) . I’d prefer if it was less obviously floating and was more attached to the page as a whole.

So far everything works that I’ve tried, it’s going to take some getting used to.

skr791346

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this was asked already but is there an option for Dark mode on desktop view?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

THIS! I needed this! Thanks for believing!

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I always hate when something I'm used to changes. Then I get used to it again and it's fine. In this case, I've been using the app so no changes for me!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weird it worked smooth earlier today.
Could it be because file was to big, or maybe because if was a MP4 file?

@revhtree, we have faith in you, this new site will take a little while for you to iron it out. We aren't going anywhere.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought: There used to be a button to quickly organize threads by most recently posted (rather than most recently commented on.) Its still possible to do so, via the filters drop-down, but having that button easily accessible was really nice. Especially in places like the selling forums.

vic5hands

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix!

1. I know a lot is missing including pages, links, stuff, etc. you're used to but we are going to get everything added back it's just going to take a day or two.

2. We need you to list stuff you see missing.

3. We need you to list bugs or error you find including messed up links etc.

4. Give it time, it's going to get better. We have some really cool stuff we're going to be adding!

I'M TIRED SO I WILL BE STARTING AGAIN ON ALL THIS IN THE MORNING! :)
looks much better

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back