Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New site has been working great, but it seams that the past couple of days their has been a lag, response times for pages seem to be slower these past few days, it could be due to maintenance on new site, but figured I would let you know @revhtree .

dcinky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix!

1. I know a lot is missing including pages, links, stuff, etc. you're used to but we are going to get everything added back it's just going to take a day or two.

2. We need you to list stuff you see missing.

3. We need you to list bugs or error you find including messed up links etc.

4. Give it time, it's going to get better. We have some really cool stuff we're going to be adding!

I'M TIRED SO I WILL BE STARTING AGAIN ON ALL THIS IN THE MORNING! :)

dcinky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New site has been working great, but it seams that the past couple of days their has been a lag, response times for pages seem to be slower these past few days, it could be due to maintenance on new site, but figured I would let you know @revhtree .

How do you find posted PM threads on the new site? Thanks

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you find posted PM threads on the new site? Thanks
If you r talking about pm’s that u apart of, then u click on the envelope at the top next to your avatar. Hope this helps.

stevieduk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry but hate the new look site, it wont let me log in , had to do this message through a friend , there is a help section , but guess whet , you have to be logged in to get help , so if you cant log in like me your stuffed. may as well give up on this site, it WAS decent as well

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me and @NY_Caveman havent been able to see a single video since the update. We figured out we both have iPhone 7+’s. Hopefully you guys can figure it out.
Thanks, brother. We see YouTube videos, which still work as always, this is just the direct loads.

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to get to new posts in subscribed thread? In the subscribed thread section...

... you used to be able to click on an icon which would take you to the new post. Now, the title is highlighted so you know there is something new, but what do you click on to get to the new post?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How to get to new posts in subscribed thread? In the subscribed thread section...

... you used to be able to click on an icon which would take you to the new post. Now, the title is highlighted so you know there is something new, but what do you click on to get to the new post?
Forums menu - then on the far right - 'New Posts'

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a possibility of reducing the spacing between threads on the home page? I feel like it makes them roll over too quickly and get overlooked for longer. Maybe it's just me.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm having the same issue with Safari 12.1.2 on a Macbook running Mac OS 10.14.6 Beta 18G48f. It seems to be fine on my iPhone.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm having the same issue with Safari 12.1.2 on a Macbook running Mac OS 10.14.6 Beta 18G48f. It seems to be fine on my iPhone.
First - you are missing a beta (there is a newer version available) - second - the same thing is happening to me only on the computer.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First - you are missing a beta (there is a newer version available) - second - the same thing is happening to me only on the computer.
Interesting. Maybe they haven’t rolled it out time because I don’t have an update available.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting. Maybe they haven’t rolled it out time because I don’t have an update available.

maybe it depends on whether you have the public beta or the developer version. I have kind of stopped posting on this thread - because I'm not sure its right to try to judge the new site with a beta version of the OS.

Breadman03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe it depends on whether you have the public beta or the developer version. I have kind of stopped posting on this thread - because I'm not sure its right to try to judge the new site with a beta version of the OS.

That's quite possible, and also why I include that info.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back