Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the new look but can’t log into the app only the desktop site for some reason ?!?

Check out this thread please...

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Actually I may have solved it. If you click on the time stamp on the right hand side, it might just take you to the first new post that is unread"

Well, that just takes you to the last post, not the first new post.

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two things:

One, how do I get the look back to the white background? In the past couple days the site is now grey on grey and that's not a good combo for my old man eyes.

Two, I was thinking it would be cool if you clicked someone's build thread badge and it brings you to their build thread. I would be looking at many more builds if it was that easy.

flchamp89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm struggling with just finding the individual forum sections. Like where do you go if I want to read just the posts in an individual section.

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm struggling with just finding the individual forum sections. Like where do you go if I want to read just the posts in an individual section.

In the upper left hand corner is 3 horizontal bars, click that and in the drop down menu there is a FORUMS button.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one having problems logging back in on Tapatalk?

You are not the only one, and you'll quickly understand after reading the thread below. :)

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking it would be cool if you clicked someone's build thread badge and it brings you to their build thread. I would be looking at many more builds if it was that easy.

That was fast! I assume it was in the works before I mentioned it, but I'll pretend it was my suggestion that made it happen :D

BViers07

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can login to my account through REEF2REEF.com but when I try to login through the app it shows this. Please help!

5911A71B-790D-4C4C-A7BA-8A2140E5E7CA.png

SantaMonica

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
" "Actually I may have solved it. If you click on the time stamp on the right hand side, it might just take you to the first new post that is unread"

Well, that just takes you to the last post, not the first new post. "

Solved. Just click on the title of the thread in your watched forums; it will be linked to the last post since you were there.

Sleepydoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Safari on my Mac and typing the text in the box to add a post to a thread is painfully slow. The characters always appear a half second or so after I type them. any idea why?

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably have been answered a few times but sorry in advance, but are we getting a new app anytime soon? I haven't logged on nearly as much with the desktop version :(

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll bump this back up for more input.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to see the market place get a facelift. It was SOOOOOO much better before having quick access to the separate forums for dry good/live goods and sponsor threads. Currently the setup is worse than horrible. Having to sift through live sale threads, other sponsor threads, live good threads and dry good threads when your only looking for a specific forum is a real pain. I mean Stickying the 4 forums at the top of the Marketplace and having the mixed feed below would be a super easy fix. Or a dropdown menu when you click on market place in the side menu would be awesome.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll bump this back up for more input.
2 things,
How about a search box specific to a individual thread, located in the thread?

Also how about a down arrow that appears when you are scrolling down? ( similar to the up arrow )

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to see the market place get a facelift. It was SOOOOOO much better before having quick access to the separate forums for dry good/live goods and sponsor threads. Currently the setup is worse than horrible. Having to sift through live sale threads, other sponsor threads, live good threads and dry good threads when your only looking for a specific forum is a real pain. I mean Stickying the 4 forums at the top of the Marketplace and having the mixed feed below would be a super easy fix. Or a dropdown menu when you click on market place in the side menu would be awesome.
We actually have a brand new marketplace rolling out soon. It's gonna be awesome!!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back