Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

DS204

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this has been reported but I lost the placeholders for all my watched threads, so it's as if all 5 pages worth have new posts. Kind of a trivial problem, but still a bug nonetheless.

EDIT - Nevermind - they show in bold but it's hard to tell with the white background. I prefer the contrast of the grey background if I'm being honest. I'm going to look for a way to change it. All this white looks like everything else out there.

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question: how do you change the notification settings for an individual thread? There used to be options to check of “alert” or “email”. On a per thread basis can’t seem to find that now.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have lost the unanswered post tab.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have lost the unanswered post tab.

This one I can answer...lol.

1563372681814.png

aarbutina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When at 100% zoom on the mobile site ( at least on at iPhone the Search is hanging off the edge.

54509572-5AA7-4B32-8720-83D010CAF8E3.jpeg

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
How do you mark all threads read and delete them?
So when you click on the new posts tab you only see the very newest posts?

JuanGutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On mobile: the site seems nice and clean IF you tell the browser to change to Desktop Site.

If you leave it on mobile its a bit messy. Lots of added space for no reason. Feels a little cluncky

I’m on my phone
and feel I’m viewing it in mobile, how do I change it to desktop or tell the browser to do so. Thanks

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel a bit lost sometimes. Like signatures, quotes, post to post, etc., needs a little separation.

EDIT: this is vertical on my phone. In landscape or on a desktop the separation is much clearer.

I agree, we shouldn't have to invert our phones to make the layout work and I'm sure they are working to fix it. I REALLY don't like the wasted space with the new headers over every ones posts. The old layout was slim and clean looking which allowed more room for more posts on each page.
Screenshot_20190717-083158_Samsung Internet.jpg

No worries rev, you have more important things to deal with right now lol

Uhmm I don't know about you, but this is pretty important to just about all of us. Gotta have the Glitter!

Oh and this issue was fixed before the update but it's back again now. On the homepage there is very little room allocated to recent threads and SOO much more room for sponsor threads. I certainly do not care for sponsor threads as much for new threads.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why? Is the mobile browser experience superior?
Yes. Mobile browser gives you all of the functionality of the site. The app is good for some things, but it's tapatalk based, and their software hasn't been updated to include all of the current software functions (and by "current," I mean the last several years). For example, things like polls don't work in the app.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure if this has been reported but I lost the placeholders for all my watched threads, so it's as if all 5 pages worth have new posts. Kind of a trivial problem, but still a bug nonetheless.

EDIT - Nevermind - they show in bold but it's hard to tell with the white background. I prefer the contrast of the grey background if I'm being honest. I'm going to look for a way to change it. All this white looks like everything else out there.

Are you using the app or how are you surfing? There is actually less white on this new site than the old.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FYI - entering the site today (search bar on safari typing in reef2 - then the whole link comes up - hit return - you see the outline of the site but it hangs up. You hit reload - nothing - quit the browser - works fine.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back