Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Xentrader/feedback system link is missing from profile. Also can we make it easier to leave and lookup user review/feedback? Anyway to add feedback to mobile app?
I know a better feedback system is in the works. And it will be MUCH better. I don't think the app will be likely to get the newer upgrades. Because it's built on tapatalk, we actually don't get to do much by way of upgrades to it.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One suggestion - have a line (even a fine line) - between the signature - and the post - the funny thing is I can alsmost imagine a line already there - a faint grey - but its extremely similar to the background on my system

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have went through this entire thread so far and made a list of all the complaints we're already working on the list!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix!

1. I know a lot is missing including pages, links, stuff, etc. you're used to but we are going to get everything added back it's just going to take a day or two.

2. We need you to list stuff you see missing.

3. We need you to list bugs or error you find including messed up links etc.

4. Give it time, it's going to get better. We have some really cool stuff we're going to be adding!

I'M TIRED SO I WILL BE STARTING AGAIN ON ALL THIS IN THE MORNING! :)
I don't like the new look. Might start my on site. Call it Reefer Keeper Madness. Heee

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also @revhtree i just noticed that the "Staff Online" on the side doesn't correctly display the staff members online, it shows i'm the only one on right now o_O
1563371215171.png
That's intentional. That way, everyone blows up your PM box. :p

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd like to see the "New Posts" tab without having to use the drop down menu under the " What's New " tab.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have went through this entire thread so far and made a list of all the complaints we're already working on the list!
My only complaint is that it seems @Crabs McJones was allowed through somehow. Didn't we discuss this??

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also feel there needs to be a little cleaning up with the top and bottom of threads the Attach files, post reply and preview buttons could be slimmed up to one line instead of two separate lines. And at the top the Jump to new and unwatchable buttons could be moved to clean up the top.
Screenshot_20190717-085749_Samsung capture.jpg

Also and not really part of the new site in particular as it was an issue with the old site as well. I feel as a partner member I shouldn't have to look at a single advertisement. For me this is bigger than ANY other perk you could possibly offer.

Last edited:

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix!

1. I know a lot is missing including pages, links, stuff, etc. you're used to but we are going to get everything added back it's just going to take a day or two.

2. We need you to list stuff you see missing.

3. We need you to list bugs or error you find including messed up links etc.

4. Give it time, it's going to get better. We have some really cool stuff we're going to be adding!

I'M TIRED SO I WILL BE STARTING AGAIN ON ALL THIS IN THE MORNING! :)
I think the new look is super sharp, for the record. Much fresher and newer appearing.

DS204

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using the app or how are you surfing? There is actually less white on this new site than the old.

Thanks for your reply. I'm using chrome on a PC to browse the site. The message windows have a white background and I could be mistaken, but I thought it was a lighter grey before. I'm probably knit-picking, but I did prefer the contrast of the text on the previous site. Maybe my eyes are getting old........ sigh...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If you are on your phone, click the "three lines" to the immediate left of your avatar. This will open a dropdown menu. "Your threads" will be in the dropdown menu. Please see attached screenshots.

Hope this helps!

Screenshot_20190717-051635_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190717-051722_Chrome.jpg
That worked . Thank you !!

Robert_S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your reply. I'm using chrome on a PC to browse the site. The message windows have a white background and I could be mistaken, but I thought it was a lighter grey before. I'm probably knit-picking, but I did prefer the contrast of the text on the previous site. Maybe my eyes are getting old........ sigh...
Same here....using chrome on an iPad. The whole site seems brighter. Maybe a dark theme could be offered???

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back