Ok we're on the new refresh look and there's a lot of stuff to fix! List them!

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use Safari on my Mac and typing the text in the box to add a post to a thread is painfully slow. The characters always appear a half second or so after I type them. any idea why?

This - its horrible. Please sixths

blazedmasta

The Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates on the new feedback system? I use that alot then making purchases on this site.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot page down within Account window.

I'm on a Chromebook. When I click on my account...my avatar on the home page... the small "Your account" window opens, but I'm unable to page down within that window to the other choices. You can actually see two of these choices (Password and security, and Connected Accounts), but now outside the little window. I'm unable to page down to the other choices below these.

R2R Logout.png

I'm pretty sure this isn't something on my end, because our local club site also uses XenForo, and I'm able to page down within that Account window to see all the choices.

NJRC Logout.png

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cannot page down within Account window.

I'm on a Chromebook. When I click on my account...my avatar on the home page... the small "Your account" window opens, but I'm unable to page down within that window to the other choices. You can actually see two of these choices (Password and security, and Connected Accounts), but now outside the little window. I'm unable to page down to the other choices below these.

R2R Logout.png

I'm pretty sure this isn't something on my end, because our local club site also uses XenForo, and I'm able to page down within that Account window to see all the choices.

NJRC Logout.png
FYI - on my MacBook Pro - I see all of the options (like yoru second option) - when I click on account.

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've also had issues lately with not getting notifications on watched threads. I see them at the top of the list in the home tab, but didnt get an email or bell saying there was new posts.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW - on the web - I don't see this button:)

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW - on the web - I don't see this button:)
Oh intersting on my phone if i start to scroll up it appears and when pressed it zooms me back to the top of the page. Works wonders when looking at the market or while searching for a specific thread.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WHERE IS THIS ARROW ON A NORMAL COMPUTER:)
OH I saw the arrow = thats been there for a while lol:) I thought you meant a different arrow:). mea culpa

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've also had issues lately with not getting notifications on watched threads. I see them at the top of the list in the home tab, but didnt get an email or bell saying there was new posts.
Make sure you are still watching the thread. You definitely should get a notification, unless you've turned those off in your profile preferences

As for email - check junk mail if you are using yahoo, gmail, hotmail, AOL, etc and whitelist R2R

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you are still watching the thread. You definitely should get a notification, unless you've turned those off in your profile preferences

As for email - check junk mail if you are using yahoo, gmail, hotmail, AOL, etc and whitelist R2R
They are watched and i get email for some but not all, I'm actively talking on some then i see them come up in the home page with 50 new replies but no notice.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back