OKC Reef Store - out of town visitor

Culater94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am in Oklahoma City for business, and wondering if there are any reef stores I should visit while I am here. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Gloryofthereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if you're still here, but custom reef crations is a good place to visit for looksies. Its located south of the city proper.

xjshake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know this thread is old but for someone who might be coming to that area in the future should definitely check out custom reef creations in Moore... I was in the city this weekend and we went there and absolutely loved the store

chadly1990

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i know this thread is old but for someone who might be coming to that area in the future should definitely check out custom reef creations in Moore... I was in the city this weekend and we went there and absolutely loved the store

X2 they are good as well as Steve’s wet pets down the road in Norman. There is also a pond specialty store that has branched out and had a pretty good selection of saltwater stuff it is in Moore as well right of I35. When I was there in January-February there was a coral store in okc but I didn’t make it to go see it.

Tulsa also has a handful of stores that are pretty awesome as well.

xjshake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love advanced aquatics in Tulsa... that’s where I go most of the time becaue it’s closer to me then Moore is... I want to check out the Tnt coral place out by the city

lowridaford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
X2 they are good as well as Steve’s wet pets down the road in Norman. There is also a pond specialty store that has branched out and had a pretty good selection of saltwater stuff it is in Moore as well right of I35. When I was there in January-February there was a coral store in okc but I didn’t make it to go see it.

Tulsa also has a handful of stores that are pretty awesome as well.
I went to Steve's wet pet and didnt like it I'm new to the hobby but even I seen all the "hair algae" and the white spots on some of the saltwater fish. The lion fish in the first tank has a big bug on its tail

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back