• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Old dry good selling forum is back with a twist..

NinnJinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you REV!!! Although I don't like changes, I tried to adapt to the update but it just didn't work for me....

But now that the old is back with a twist.... I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for all you do @revhtree!!!!

Dr. Phil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One thing that would make this whole thing more useable is if people actually used the 'sold' tag - and then adding filter so we can filter it out.

I think only supporters would be able to edit to add the prefix.

Dr. Phil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree & #MODS is there a way to only allow one location tag to be selected? I am seeing more and more threads that have five states on them.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree & #MODS is there a way to only allow one location tag to be selected? I am seeing more and more threads that have five states on them.
Unfortunately, there's no way to impose that. But that's not how it's to be used, and we'll start enforcing it.
I fixed the couple I saw/found - if you find other, please report those threads.

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I was trying to make everything better and I made it worse buy splitting everything into categories. So I talked to our market developers and they told me that we didn't need to have all the sub categories for our new market like I thought in the first place. So I'm big enough to admit that it was an epic fail and the OLD Dry Goods forum is back with a twist. :)

The twist is you MUST choose at least 2 thread prefixes but you can have up to 5 for now unless that proves to be problematic.

1. You MUST choose your state or region. If we need to add more countries or areas PLEASE message me and I will add it.

2. You MUST choose a category for your for sale thread. If it's an LED light choose the LED Light thread prefix. If you can add up to 4 thread prefixes if you have 4 different items. The 5th thread prefix is for your state or region. If you have more than 4 items you can select the top 4 items or you can select the package deal thread prefix.

If there is anything we need to do to make this better or anything I have missed please let me know.

threadprefix.jpg
i like it after i figured out what it was talking about .need to make it so you can change the title i put the wrong price on my item. can i do anything abiut it?

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i like it after i figured out what it was talking about .need to make it so you can change the title i put the wrong price on my item. can i do anything abiut it?
We can change a title for you if you report the thread and request the change. Or you can message one of us, but doing a report will actually get you the fastest result. :)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks alot now injustbhave to figure out how to do that
appreciated.
There's a "report" link/button at the bottom of every individual post. Just do that on the 1st post of your thread. ;)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you help, not sure why I can’t post items for sale?
As you just reached more than 25 posts in the last hour, your access will soon come. It's not instantaneous; the script only runs every so often.
Give it a few hours, and check again.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the feedback stick to the seller/buyer's profile? Wasn't there an option like that?
There did used to be, a couple software versions ago.
There is a plan for something again in the future.

Acros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There did used to be, a couple software versions ago.
There is a plan for something again in the future.
Hopefully that comes back soon. I am having some terribly bad experiences buying stuff here. People are acting as if they know the consequences are minimal. I believe it will change for good once we have the feedback system linked to each user profile.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back