Rating - 0%
0   0   0
936EEF77-53EF-44A3-965C-310140D8C21A.jpeg

specwar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, yeah. My Wife and I have been in and out and in the hobby for decades. I've lurked here for a while and just never committed to signing up. Until now. God help you people.

We met online on an aquarium website she used to own. It had a forum not unlike this one. Fish are our thing. True story.

Well, between us, we've had as many as thirty or so tanks going all at once. Right now, we're down to three tanks: A Biocube 32 mixed reef, a 90 gallon frag tank (current build project) and our youngest Daughter has a 40 gallon sailfin molly and pond snail tank.

I've forgotten more about fish than most people will ever know. My Wife says it's the Alzheimers but I forget why she says that. I'm not boasting, i'm just having to re-learn new practice and theory about the hobby every decade or so. You kids and your chaeto fuges and LED's. Back in my day, we had 400 watt metal halides as hot as the sun and we liked it!!!

Anyway, hi. :)
VERY COOL!!!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Old people are great. Can’t wait for you to break out the stories about what type of kite was Franklin using that night and whose key did he borrow? Or what the wheel was first used for

Just kidding

9109344B-7598-427D-B1F6-976D5A6984E7.gif

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OPtasia was last seen:

Nov 13, 2018

I might have missed his original post or I forgot to reply before this?
So now I am wondering if his wife found out he was hanging out on another site and now he's gone missing?
LATE:
Welcome to Reef2Reef, I think the mods can help you out if you forgot where you wrote down your password. :)

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, yeah. My Wife and I have been in and out and in the hobby for decades. I've lurked here for a while and just never committed to signing up. Until now. God help you people.

We met online on an aquarium website she used to own. It had a forum not unlike this one. Fish are our thing. True story.

Well, between us, we've had as many as thirty or so tanks going all at once. Right now, we're down to three tanks: A Biocube 32 mixed reef, a 90 gallon frag tank (current build project) and our youngest Daughter has a 40 gallon sailfin molly and pond snail tank.

I've forgotten more about fish than most people will ever know. My Wife says it's the Alzheimers but I forget why she says that. I'm not boasting, i'm just having to re-learn new practice and theory about the hobby every decade or so. You kids and your chaeto fuges and LED's. Back in my day, we had 400 watt metal halides as hot as the sun and we liked it!!!

I'm so glad you joined us! I too took a long hiatus from reefing only to come back with tons of technology and diseases. (I mean, seriously? Who ever heard of quarantine in the 1990s?) It wasn't an issue. But I love this forum and there are fantastic, experienced people on here who want to help. Welcome aboard!
Clownfish.gif

o00brandon00o

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

@OPtasia Welcome to R2R!!!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back