Old JBJ nanocube need new parts!

damsels are not mean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an almost 10 year old JBJ Nanocube 28 and a couple of parts are broken/gone bad. I don't know what sizes the items in question are to replace them with standard parts. One of the hood fans is shot and one of the return nozzles is broken and in the garbage now as well.

JBJ sells replacements but I always thought those parts were cheap in quality and I have already replaced the stock pumps with maxijets and the basket and lights anyways. I'd rather get some higher quality fans and nozzles now too! I was thinking of getting those loc-line nozzles and I'll browse for computer fans on amazon but I don't know what sizes to get or how exactly to measure these parts. JBJ doesn't list sizes anywhere on their site or in the manual. Does anybody know what size nozzles to get, and what size fans to get? I doubt they are totally proprietary parts. Has anybody replaced these already, and if so, what did you use?

Thanks.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the specific question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back