giphy (2) (1).gif

Jason777

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome.
I agree that the search feature here is your friend. Most questions have been asked and discussed so you should be able to get up to speed on changes fairly quick by just searching any questions you have. The one you asked to start this thread is a wide open one since you will find people that love and hate every online retailer of livestock and equipment. You will find information here on all the retailers and can read the good and bad and try to make your own decisions.

One place to start may be Bulk Reef Supply. They have their good and bad points, like all, but you may find some of their videos informative to catch up with some of the changes in equipment if you've been out of the hobby for 10 years.

Last edited:

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone joined this site to get updated, been out of reefing for apx 10 years, traveling overseas and offshore working. Time to re-educate due to all the new bells and whistles and procedures, wanting to start a 120 gal LPS tank from scratch, hoping for some good online spots for equipment and Corals due to my location not having a reptuable spot within 3 hrs drive
any starting forums would be a great help Thanks
Welcome, comrade

1 of 33 carnation corals, dendronephthya sp.

Screenshot_2019-10-02-09-26-08-1.png

OP
OP
Davidsim

Davidsim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to r2r!
Welcome.
I agree that the search feature here is your friend. Most questions have been asked and discussed so you should be able to get up to speed on changes fairly quick by just searching any questions you have. The one you asked to start this thread is a wide open one since you will find people that love and hate every online retailer of livestock and equipment. You will find information here on all the retailers and can read the good and bad and try to make your own decisions.

One place to start may be Bulk Reef Supply. They have their good and bad points, like all, but you may find some of their videos informative to catch up with some of the changes in equipment if you've been out of the hobby for 10 years.
thanks for the update

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back