old tanks for sumps/plants

crotalus1972

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three older oceanic tanks that are perfect for a DIY sump. They measure 19"x48" and 16.5" tall. They have been drilled in several locations some holes covered some not. You should not have any need to drill these as there are several conveniently drilled holes. I had fish in these up until this past weekend so they definitely hold water. They are not pretty, but they are heavy duty and water tight! If your looking to save a buck and slap some glass in these for a sump its a great deal. I have one leaker, besides the three, I will throw in with the purchase of one of the others. $20 each out the door. Open to trading as I just want to pass them on to someone else who can use them so I do not find a reason to fill them again. Again open to trades for coral frags or whatever, just want to pass along some cheap stuff! Various sizes of Anubuis from the tiny ones to the big ones. Also have a few java ferns. Broke the tank down and someone was going to get hem but did not. Anyone interested? Free or trade for a frag or two. I'm in O'Fallon MO north side, they are in an unlit tank now so hurry before they wither. They are actually pretty hardy and prefer them all to go at once. email me for fastest response [email protected]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back