Omnivorous fish for GHA? (60 Litre tank)

Nanolifeuk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a very minute problem with GHA on my back wall. I am worried that it’s not a large amount so I would need a fish capable to control this and eat regular foods (mysis, pellets). Any suggestions- wrasse?
I would like a Blenny but I’m also cautious there’s not a lot of hiding spots and quite large gravel in this tank.

ScubaFish802

Just keep swimming
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found that I (or in this case you) are the best algae remover available. if it is on the back wall a quick scrape could be an easy win before it starts to establish on rocks, etc

Tangs are also excellent grazers but require a larger tank. I personally have not had success with blenny's or clean up crew eating algae once it grows passed a certain length

OP
OP
Nanolifeuk

Nanolifeuk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found that I (or in this case you) are the best algae remover available. if it is on the back wall a quick scrape could be an easy win before it starts to establish on rocks, etc
Top crown snails. Just 1. Lol.
D
Yeah, I’ve no problems cleaning it, it takes 60
Seconds, I’m looking for more livestock and wondered if I can kill two birds with one stone.
A snails actually been on my to grab list for a while. I’ve too many hermits and a couple are getting an acquired coral taste

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back