On and off Hobbyist, coming back for good!

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!
E47DA2DC-4DF0-4442-B761-FC0D780F7E53.gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself since I’ll probably be really active again in the hobby and will bug y’all for advice :p. I got into freshwater fishes back in ‘08 when I was just a kid in middle school. Upgraded to saltwater in ‘13 with a 56 g tank and 10 g sump and then upsized to my setup 64 g tank with a 20 g sump for 2.5 years. It wasn’t until my tank started leaking and crashing that I had to quit the hobby (unfortunately I was also moving at the time). Fast forward to college I was too busy to keep the hobby and away from home. Now, I just graduated and got my first job. I was able to snag a sweeeeet deal for a 180 g (tank canopy and stand) with sump and skimmer for $500 ;Greedy I’ll definitely be asking y’all for advice, there’s so much new tech I don’t know where to start! Can’t wait you discuss my new project with you all! :D
-J
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

gabrieltackitt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself since I’ll probably be really active again in the hobby and will bug y’all for advice :p. I got into freshwater fishes back in ‘08 when I was just a kid in middle school. Upgraded to saltwater in ‘13 with a 56 g tank and 10 g sump and then upsized to my setup 64 g tank with a 20 g sump for 2.5 years. It wasn’t until my tank started leaking and crashing that I had to quit the hobby (unfortunately I was also moving at the time). Fast forward to college I was too busy to keep the hobby and away from home. Now, I just graduated and got my first job. I was able to snag a sweeeeet deal for a 180 g (tank canopy and stand) with sump and skimmer for $500 ;Greedy I’ll definitely be asking y’all for advice, there’s so much new tech I don’t know where to start! Can’t wait you discuss my new project with you all! :D
-J
Welcome, always good to start a new build with a deal! There is always plenty of advice here to go around.

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-J
Welcome! Sounds like an awesome project!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back