• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

ON NOW: FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

footgal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
A shade of orange vibrancy that the Halos at the grocery store wished they possessed draws your eye to the evil eye. You can feel the malice created by the dark contrast follow you as you move about the tank. The evil eye squints at you from its frag plug. The fish dont dare nip at the Evil Eye.
Come on y’all, my English teacher would kill for me to write this well for school

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
(queue morgan freemans voice) The Evil Eye, a marvelous sight, and event, to behold, colors only the beetles can describe, the anguishing whails of a significant other wane away, and fade, as you fall, deep into the void of these cosmic flowers as you find bliss, knowing that even if you were struck down in that moment, the galactic cursed blossoms would still be thriving, waiting only for the next soul to gaze upon them
mine sounds like the intro to a documentary

fisherc92

View Badges
Reaction score
i didnt drop out of college to write this good on a coral website. be a good citizen. go out and like my post... i mean vote.

How vigilant are you when it comes to the TDS of your RODI water?

• It is VERY important to me

Votes: 243 64.3%
  • It is somewhat important to me

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • It is NOT important to me

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 8 2.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors