FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well guess I'm gunna have to figure out how sales work on here lol new to r2r well new to most social media avoided it like the plague till I found this forum and a gaming group on discord but I stay away from everything else lol I'm old I still remember the msn chat room days in the 90s and dial up but those zoas are amazing

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please go like the original post :)
A shade of orange vibrancy that the Halos at the grocery store wished they possessed draws your eye to the evil eye. You can feel the malice created by the dark contrast follow you as you move about the tank. The evil eye squints at you from its frag plug. The fish dont dare nip at the Evil Eye.

Servergremlin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
DESCRIBE THE ZOA COMPETITION

Name The Zoa-No Price.jpg

We've done it before and now we're doing it again!!! Post your best description of zoanthids.com's EVIL EYE ZOA, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! So, put on your creativity caps, post your best description, and win!!!

In addition, if zoanthids.com approves of your description, it will be posted on their website, with your name mentioned, for the whole world to see!!!

One entry per person. Accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

HERE'S THE EVIL EYE ZOA THAT YOU WILL BE DESCRIBING:

evil eye.jpg
The eye of evil also known as Cuthulu's eye. Its like staring into the God himself! Your fish will not act like damsels with this eye watching their every move! You can sense the power of the eye with one look. Have those pesky kids pecking at your tank? The eye will straighten them right up!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evil Eye ZOA description:
"Like staring into the abyss, or the center of the galaxy, the Evil Eye ZOA from Zoanthids.com is stunning! Each polyp looks like THE BIG BANG (Theory) in miniature, with life itself spiraling out from the center. After you get the EVIL EYE from your significant other you can come get lost in these eyes."

Please like the original post:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
DESCRIBE THE ZOA COMPETITION

Name The Zoa-No Price.jpg

We've done it before and now we're doing it again!!! Post your best description of zoanthids.com's EVIL EYE ZOA, get the most likes, and win a $50 GIFT CARD FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!! So, put on your creativity caps, post your best description, and win!!!

In addition, if zoanthids.com approves of your description, it will be posted on their website, with your name mentioned, for the whole world to see!!!

One entry per person. Accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

HERE'S THE EVIL EYE ZOA THAT YOU WILL BE DESCRIBING:

evil eye.jpg

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW RELEASE - Inception
Sale $165
Retail $350
HS Skull Scratcher
Sale $46

Retail $80

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back