FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
giphy.gif

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looked to me like @Melanie Fish stealthed all of us lol

I don't know how the system works. Maybe it is different on Cody's side. I show the red rabbit as post 896, Melanie Fish as 897 and Morbo as 898. I've seen this with other contests. The person doing the contest will have a different order than on our side. We can't see actual posting time.

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know how the system works. Maybe it is different on Cody's side. I show the red rabbit as post 896, Melanie Fish as 897 and Morbo as 898. I've seen this with other contests. The person doing the contest will have a different order than on our side. We can't see actual posting time.
Thirteenth p9st wins

damselindistress

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for that, I didn't know that!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're focused on the coral, no distractions. That's how they snag the $5 frags

Some vendors used to only allow members to participate in the sales. The thread was actually hidden from view unless you were signed on to R2R.

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the judges are looking into this.....

zachtyd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well if that were the case itd be hard cuz no one would waste their chance just to get to the 13th post
i think morbo should still get it

OceanMinded

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if the post # had anything to do with the user’s settings. Some people view 100 posts per page. Some see more/less. This can be changed in Forum settings. Not sure if it directly affects post# though

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back