FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coronas
Sale $36
Retail $80
NEW RELEASE - UC Soulja Boy Chalice
Sale $220

Retail $450

DamWop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the prize for someone who can’t stop buying your zoas...... if you hit 20, do you get 10 free......

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Morbo Congrats on winning the red rabbit game! Per the rules of the live sale games, there can only be one prize per person. You previously won free shipping, so I'm giving you the choice. Do you want to keep the $50 gift card or the free shipping?

@201reef Since the winner of this competition already won a prize today, we made the call to go with the next person after him. That means you won a $50 GIFT CARD TO ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

201reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Morbo Congrats on winning the red rabbit game! Per the rules of the live sale games, there can only be one prize per person. You previously won free shipping, so I'm giving you the choice. Do you want to keep the $50 gift card or the free shipping?

@201reef Since the winner of this competition already won a prize today, we made the call to go with the next person after him. That means you won a $50 GIFT CARD TO ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!
Wow awesome thank you!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back